Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Broward County, Florida, is absolutely corrupt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Broward County, Florida, is absolutely corrupt

Nov 11, 2018, 8:45 AM

This county should have all votes revoked at this point.

"After a Florida Judge ordered Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes to allow for the immediate inspection of tens of thousands of ballots suddenly found after Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson lost to Republican Gov. Rick Scott, Snipes failed to abide by a 7 PM deadline set at the emergency hearing. Instead, workers were filmed by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) shuffling boxes into a truck, before he was forcibly removed by a police officer."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-10/mystery-broward-ballots-shuffled-trucks-rep-matt-gaetz-forcibly-removed-while?fbclid=IwAR20C-WR4KgbPa0fWO-gUhey0I8qqKqzyCG1KlOXjI_K3ZgujtKAZOjcyeQ

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

right, she has a box of ballets in her basement

Nov 11, 2018, 8:46 AM

zero hedge is playing a really dangerous game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you deny all of the reports or just that

Nov 11, 2018, 9:01 AM

she doesn't have ballots in her basement? And, I agree with you in that there is a very dangerous game being played here. With corruption comes correction. I am beginning to hope it is very severe for those perpetrating this fraud.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do you deny all of the reports or just that

Nov 11, 2018, 9:10 AM

When they need votes she will go find them, somewhere, somehow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 9:30 AM [ in reply to do you deny all of the reports or just that ]

right, this one rogue elections official has been able to tamper with state elections since Bush/ Gore and able evade prosecution all of these years. It is really amazing.

But what is REALLY destructive is eroding america's trust in its electoral process.

Do the math.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:54 AM

27 recounts with elections results being change to favor dems 100% of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: do you deny all of the reports or just that ]

OK, I get it. You don't want your candidate to lose this election. Neither do I. But, if mine does by a fair and lawful process then, so be it.

This lady has refused to even follow an Order by the Court. She has failed to meet Florida Statues governing how elections are conducted and reporting deadlines. If you cannot admit she is corrupt then I can only conclude that you are supportive of her actions and, you are criminally minded about these things and may even be involved...or related to someone who is.

Or, just trolling.

And, I agree with you in that a REALLY destructive issue is the eroding of trust in the electoral process. Let's fix it - absolutely.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Nov 11, 2018, 10:47 AM

they are within the .5% of the recount margin, but it is still far too many votes. I do not see anything changing in Florida. This will be a big non story in a month. Everyone Screaming fraud is not helping things.

A federal ID would resolve all these issues and assure...

Nov 11, 2018, 9:36 PM

a fair, legal and honest process which eliminates flaws.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whole state is one big cluster

Nov 11, 2018, 9:43 AM

Again

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-ballots-are-still-inside-opa-locka-post-office-10899192

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Beetlejuice is the Supervisor of Elections...

Nov 11, 2018, 9:51 AM

bad chit happens.

Re: Broward County, Florida, is absolutely corrupt

Nov 11, 2018, 12:38 PM

I’m sure all states have similar issues with ballots, you just don’t here about it because a majority of states lean red or blue. Florida is right down the middle

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic