Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Clemson Fans

Sep 9, 2018, 3:16 PM

I was at the game last night and signed up here just to tell you guys "thanks". Clemson fans are the best I've ever encountered. They were everywhere. Lots of orange on campus. They were also polite, smart, and gracious. Lots of Aggies will be rooting for you guys in the future based on the interactions they had yesterday. Good luck and Gig 'em.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Fans

Sep 9, 2018, 3:21 PM

Thank u kind sir...and you guys as well. Please pile it on USuC..
I hope u guys beat Bama as well..Peace my friend

Salute TXag88 & come visit Death Valley #1 in 2019..

Sep 9, 2018, 3:31 PM

and know our hospitable Clemson fans will love to welcome, see, chat, feed & pour a cool one 4 you!

Howdy & Goodbye Aggie!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Salute TXag88 & come visit Death Valley #1 in 2019..

Sep 9, 2018, 3:35 PM

My wife and I plan on visiting next year. I'll jump back on this forum for local recommendations and advice. Hopefully we can enjoy some of the local tailgating cuisine.

Come up to the Real Death Valley next year and

Sep 9, 2018, 3:30 PM

you will see that we treat visiting fans as well as you guys do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come up to the Real Death Valley next year and

Sep 9, 2018, 3:36 PM

And you won't have to bring food and beverages.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aggie Fans were great and despite Jimbo I'll be pulling for

Sep 9, 2018, 4:36 PM

ya'll this year.

I'll love you if you can beat Bama, especially.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 4:57 PM

I had a blast out there in 2004 (despite the butt whooping y'all gave us), so I had to make sure I came back this year. Once again, A&M fans' amazing reputation preceded you. Thanks again for another awesome trip. Hope you come to Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Never been to Texas, but give me a couple years

Sep 9, 2018, 5:06 PM

Going get there in a few yrs.

Bring your fans to Clemson next year and...

Sep 9, 2018, 5:11 PM

enjoy the pain of 130 dbls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bring your fans to Clemson next year and...

Sep 10, 2018, 10:22 AM

I would like to hear from some Clemson fans who were at the game how the noise level at Kyle Field compares to Death Valley. I didn't think Saturday night was historically loud, but it was good.

I thought it was pretty loud most of the time! Probably the

Sep 10, 2018, 10:48 AM

loudest away game I've been to ...and I was up in section 418!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

I’m the upper deck it didn’t seem very loud. Everyone could have

Sep 10, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Bring your fans to Clemson next year and... ]

normal conversation without any problem. I went to the lowers in the 4th and it was noticeably louder.

For comparison, I sit in the lower deck at Clemson and it can be unbearably loud at times and you leave with ears ringing. I think it all depends on where you sit and the crowd around your seats.

A&M’s environment is great. The loudness doesn’t really matter.

Re: Bring your fans to Clemson next year and...

Sep 10, 2018, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Bring your fans to Clemson next year and... ]

Super Nice Fans. Section 241 - Pretty loud - stadium even moved under my feet at times. Great college football venue!!! I think our Death Valley has been louder than Saturday night, but I am biased and Loud is Loud.........

Message was edited by: haydencopesc®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 5:14 PM

My son and I made the trip as well and I’ve never encountered a nicer more helpful bunch of fans than this weekend at A&M.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 5:24 PM

I go to every Clemson away game and Tex A&M fans are the best, most hospitable fans i have encountered. Thank you for the classy treatment before and after the game. I have been to Georgia, Auburn (their fans are great), S Carolina (their fans are not great - will leave it at that), Alabama and Tennessee (both not for Clemson games) and all of the ACC venues except for Pitt. Aggie fans are the best! Good luck this year and see you in Death Valley next year.

Sep 10, 2018, 10:47 AM

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Out of curiosity, how did the noise level compare to Death Valley and other venues you've visited?

Sep 10, 2018, 11:39 AM

We also had a great trip!!! It was as loud of any visiting venue I have ever attended. And I was sitting in the top row of the upper deck!! Aggie fans were great....even after the game!!

Thank you!***

Sep 10, 2018, 1:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back atcha!

Sep 10, 2018, 1:27 PM

No doubt that Aggie fans are the most accomodating, friendliest fan base I've been around. At first I was suspicious that "Howdy" was actually code for "You Suck", but it turns out that pretty much everybody in College Station is actually that friendly! Had nothing but positive interactions with all A&M fans I encountered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic