Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Field goal as time expires lifts Noles over Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Nov 14, 2010, 1:06 AM

Dustin Hopkins nailed a 55-yard field goal as time expired Saturday night, lifting Florida St. to a 16-13 win over Clemson, ending all Clemson hopes of a return to the ACC Championship Game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Field goal as time expires lifts Noles over Tigers

Nov 14, 2010, 8:12 AM

Just wait until next year. The Tigers will be unstoppable! New QB, experienced receivers and a superior incoming Freshman class full of stars who may play immediately. The ACC will be dominated by Clemson in 2011!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No offense, but what on God's green Earth makes you believe

Nov 14, 2010, 9:48 AM

anything that you typed? We will still be stuck with much of the same inept coaching staff.

Breaking in a new QB & starting freshman = dominance? Dumb.***

Nov 14, 2010, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Field goal as time expires lifts Noles over Tigers ]

Re: Breaking in a new QB & starting freshman = dominance? Dumb.***

Nov 15, 2010, 6:25 AM

Razz,
Just wanted to make sure you were awake. Hadn't heard from you in a very weeks.You didn't recognize my sarcasm.I have endured (Ford years were exceptions)over 50 years of this kind of coaching! Recruit some of the best and turn them into average.Dabo is a good person,but he is an inexperienced coach.This one is TDP's creation.

Re: Field goal as time expires lifts Noles over Tigers

Nov 14, 2010, 8:34 AM

How about this.....Zimmerman handles punts and kick-offs. We don't waste any more time with FGs. Its TD or nothing and 2 point conv. Can't be any worse than our current situation.

Dabo sounds just like TB

Nov 14, 2010, 9:55 AM

Get out Dabo! Take the whole coaching staff with you!

Re: Dabo sounds just like TB

Nov 14, 2010, 12:37 PM

> Get out Dabo! Take the whole coaching staff with you!

Dabo needs to go. I have watched to many games this year were his conservative, scared play calling has cost us the ball game. We had FSwho on the ropes for the first three quarters just to watch them lose in the final few minutes. So what is new. Pay him a few dollars and let him go because it is tiring to watch him try to protect his job with conservative play. Grow some will ya?

Same old Bowden-esque Clemson. I'm sick of this mediocrity.

Nov 14, 2010, 1:23 PM

Many of the younger people only know Clemson as a mediocre, irrelevant football school, and so they may not feel bad about Clemson being mediocre. But I remember when Clemson was a respected, nationally relevant football school. I'm disgusted that the administration foolishly gave Tommy Bowden a $4M buy-out a few months before they fired him and had to pay it out. I'm disgusted that Clemson replaced Bowden with a guy who had no head-coaching or coordinator experience. No FBS school in the country would have even interviewed Dabo for a head coaching job, but our administration (and many of our fans) are so content with mediocrity that they thought Dabo was a good hire. It's unbelievable.

Fire TDP. Fire Dabo. Hire a respected, experienced, successful coach, like Gary Patterson or Chris Peterson.

Re: Same old Bowden-esque Clemson. I'm sick of this mediocrity.

Nov 14, 2010, 7:27 PM

I don't believe we were conservative enough! Not for this particular game. Our O-line dominated and yet Harper only had 27 touches vs. Parker throwing the ball 44 times. They could have ground this game out on the ground but the coaches abandoned the run every time, no matter how well it was working.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same old Bowden-esque Clemson. I'm sick of this mediocrity.

Nov 15, 2010, 6:19 AM [ in reply to Same old Bowden-esque Clemson. I'm sick of this mediocrity. ]

let's start a process to "draft" Bill Cowher! he's a former ACC linebacker with a bit of NFL coaching experience.he's too ugly to stay in T.V. for much longer!

You are an idiot. Bottom line--Dabo didn't miss a single FG

Nov 15, 2010, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Same old Bowden-esque Clemson. I'm sick of this mediocrity. ]

or throw an interception in the redzone Saturday night. Dabo isn't going anywhere. Deal with it!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic