Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Breaking: Jake Bentley forgoes his college career to be the first overall pick in the in NFL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,683

Breaking: Jake Bentley forgoes his college career to be the first overall pick in the in NFL

Jan 9, 2019, 7:39 PM

First overall pick of the National Fivehead League!

Message was edited by: Touch_The_Rock79

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Breaking: Jake Bentley forgoes his college career to be the first overall pick in the in NFL

Jan 9, 2019, 7:41 PM

More like jake forgoes his sr. Year to end his career ??

Re: Breaking: Jake Bentley forgoes his college career to be the first overall pick in the in NFL

Jan 9, 2019, 7:43 PM

Did he already win the National Championship as promised?

#NeverAgain

Jan 9, 2019, 7:48 PM

I think he would be wise to leave and not get drafted or just leave. September 14 is going to be Alabama's first SEC game after the beatdown they took from Clemson and U5C is the chump. Does anyone think they are going to be on mission?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 7:33 AM

Hey, if he make it to the NFL, he will be used to the guys sacking him. Always take the horrow you know over the horror you don't.

Feb 1, 2019, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Breaking: Jake Bentley forgoes his college career to be the first overall pick in the in NFL ]

Yes, bama has to prove they aren't riding the coots coat tale for making absurd excuses for losing. By the way, I see bama breaking Jackie's leg and he takes a redshirt. He can come back next year and be 3rd string behind helinsinky and joyner.

Good times in cootville!

Jan 9, 2019, 7:48 PM

Are they still cycling in?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 8:22 AM

They crashed on the way in

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 6:42 AM

Guys, does some here know something about resume writing? I have heard so much rubbish about that. Does it really so difficult? I thought that ordering your resume on the resume center or anywhere is pretty common. Anyway, you can do it yourself if you have enough inspiration and free time. Just don’t let that thing to stop you. Really, there are billions of ways. I like to buy resumes. Just because I usually like the result and because of texts written by professionals a much different.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,683
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic