Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brain Farts of The Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Brain Farts of The Day

Jun 10, 2018, 12:54 PM

I read about Monte Lee's year end press conference in "THE STATE"???
Did TNET take the day off or what??

Tee, best decision since Mike Bellamy smiling with a bank roll in his hand!

True Auto Mart, you're either a Chicken Fan or a protoge' of Josh Belk's lawyer.
Hope your sales to Tiger Fans just ended!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brain Farts of The Day

Jun 10, 2018, 1:16 PM

People take pictures with very expensive cars all the time. Not going to blame Tee for doing what millions of people do all the time. He can't be responsible for the stupidity of other people (chicken and hillbilly fans). My uncle goes to car shows all the time so I have about 2,000 pictures of myself posing in front of someone else's car. Also I don't blame the dealership for obliging Tee when he wanted to take a picture in front of a $200,000 dollar car. Fans of teams that have to look up at elite teams try and accuse Clemson of any and everything. Take it as a compliment in that Clemson has talent other teams think they would have to buy.

Jun 10, 2018, 1:56 PM

DUH, Is your uncle on scholarship at a high profile program? How many of those photos were at a USED CAR DEALERSHIP?
Car dealer knew exactly what he was doing. (No such thing as bad publicity.) Otherwise why post the picture?
This is the real world and appearance does count. Better learn how to live in it.

Jun 10, 2018, 2:27 PM

Found Juan.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you didn't just graduate from Jr High...

Jun 10, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Brain Farts of The Day ]

you should try again next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 3:41 PM

I thought this was going to be about jokes! I have the disappointed.. ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 3:49 PM

Tee didn't buy that car.. apparently, he didn't buy ANY car. I bet he was asked to pose for a photo, and was unaware it would be used as promotional material for the dealership.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 4:21 PM

I hope Seth Beer does an episode of Brockmire.... Mick Jagger school of publicity..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tee did Nothing wrong at all.

Jun 10, 2018, 4:53 PM

He didn't post the pic, and there is nothing wrong with letting someone take your pic in front of a car

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic