Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Saturday Update: More info on staff changes, Braden Galloway's return
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Saturday Update: More info on staff changes, Braden Galloway's return

Dec 14, 2019, 11:01 AM

Saturday Update: More info on staff changes, Braden Galloway's return

No. 3 Clemson held its first bowl practice Friday afternoon in the Poe Indoor Facility. The Tigers usually practice outside, but heavy rain in the area forced the truncated practice indoors. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Braden G Will Be A BIG HELP In......

Dec 14, 2019, 12:00 PM

dealing with Chase Young. Plus having him as another receiver will show O31O something that they can't see on film .

Re: Braden G Will Be A BIG HELP In......

Dec 14, 2019, 12:19 PM

Yep, exactly what I have said when the subject of Galloway being eligible to play in the playoffs since it had been a year since his 1 year suspension.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My impression that he is more of a pass catching tight end

Dec 14, 2019, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Braden G Will Be A BIG HELP In...... ]

So chalk and price will have more of an influence with blocking young. Can’t just go from practice team to blocking one of the best DEs in the nation. I would assume if he gets in it will be in situations he will be running a route. Maybe he’s gotten better in the pass blocking dept, but that wasn’t his strength his freshman year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My impression that he is more of a pass catching tight end

Dec 14, 2019, 2:49 PM

But just imagine the importance of running that play where Price chips the DE and slips into the flat for a 2-yard completion; with a big, athletic TE with good hands, he could slip a tackle and go for a first down.

That's a great way to wear down a pass rusher--make him chase--and also sustain a drive.

It was such an unproductive play for us all year I'm sure we had a reason for keeping it active in the gameplan.

Dec 14, 2019, 3:46 PM

Focused I’m liking the attitude. I think ol is getting under looked and that and experience everywhere will play huge

Dec 14, 2019, 6:40 PM [ in reply to My impression that he is more of a pass catching tight end ]

It's been a full year since we have last seen Galloway, and Dabo has said multiple times how pleased he has been with how Galloway has been developing on the practice team. I mean he was going to play in his true freshman year, so he has to have improved with a red shirt season I'm assuming, and with the compliments coming from Dabo about him, just saying!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic