Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bottom line with Weed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Bottom line with Weed

Mar 18, 2016, 9:25 AM

Just like alcohol if your over 21 and partake responsible, it's should be your right.
But if weed is illegal than alcohol should be more so.
I have done my fair share of both and don't care for either anymore.
I will drink a few beers at the games but I have never heard of anybody smoking a j and being uncontrollably reckless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Todd Snider's take

Mar 18, 2016, 9:30 AM

"Well they roped off all of my problems and pointed their fingers at addiction
'Cause they know if you're doin' the pointin' no one's lookin' at you
But you know this war on drugs it's funded by the Tobacco and Alcohol Commissions
It's not what drugs you're strung out on they care about as much as whose"

-Todd Snider : "Tension"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmSv5vk9LXE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this the same guy who sings beer run?***

Mar 18, 2016, 10:45 AM

Re: Bottom line with Weed

Mar 18, 2016, 9:42 AM

I just love people that give you a TD and are to chicken chit to respond.
I bet you are a sloppy fat ### drunk.

I TD'd this post because that's usually what I do when

Mar 18, 2016, 9:47 AM

someone whines about getting a TD. When getting a TD on an internet sports message board makes you so butthurt that you feel the need to make a post about it, I believe said follow up post deserves a multitude of TD's. However, I regret that I only have 1 TD to give.

For the record, I'm not a "sloppy fat ###" but I should have the drunk part down by 1 or 2 this afternoon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I TD'd this post because that's usually what I do when

Mar 18, 2016, 9:48 AM

Why so late? Forget to leave a few for the am?

I thought I had a backup bottle of the Woodfords in my

Mar 18, 2016, 9:50 AM

cabinet, but I was mistaken. Had to send the Mrs out to wait for the liquor store to open while I'm forced to drink this dumb beer stuff for breakfast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I thought I had a backup bottle of the Woodfords in my

Mar 18, 2016, 9:51 AM

St paddy's day was a disaster for me too.

Mar 18, 2016, 9:49 AM [ in reply to I TD'd this post because that's usually what I do when ]

Oh I don't give a F uck or do I live on a message board 24 7 like you do.
It's just silly to give a TD anyway like a little b itch

Your anger and use of profanity would suggest you do

Mar 18, 2016, 9:52 AM

care about TDs. You seem to be getting very defensive about it.

Re: Your anger and use of profanity would suggest you do

Mar 18, 2016, 9:55 AM

Nah I'm just bored and like to get idiots like you going.
It passes the day while I'm setting back getting paid

setting back getting paid

Mar 18, 2016, 9:57 AM

so you're a chiropractor?

Re: setting back getting paid

Mar 18, 2016, 10:01 AM

Nah I don't like rubbing on dudes

Who are you trying to convince?***

Mar 18, 2016, 10:09 AM

Mar 18, 2016, 9:51 AM [ in reply to I TD'd this post because that's usually what I do when ]

Just like your stupid child like post all day every day

Mar 18, 2016, 9:53 AM

Mar 18, 2016, 12:08 PM

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Once Our

Mar 18, 2016, 9:55 AM

responsible and highly esteemed govt figures out a way to make their money - it will be federally legal. meanwhile, america stuffs itself everyday with fast food, pharmaceuticals, and alcohol - that would be a great song name btw (fast food, pharmaceuticals, and alcohol). those who complain about weed probably have an alter boy chained in their basement.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Once Our

Mar 18, 2016, 9:57 AM

That and the high and mighty drunks that think what they do is ok.
Get drunk and beat their old lady's

Mar 18, 2016, 10:01 AM

strange how people behave - but i guess the fball players could go get pi$$ed drunk and drive a car, take a leak on tillman, hit a girl, etc. and that would be ok because its legal. its a crazy narrative we live in.

btw - the downfall of our children and young adults will be social media. its the worst poison of all. i say take their gd phones

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 18, 2016, 10:05 AM

Me and you think alike I agree 100%

What do you consider old?

Mar 18, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Once Our ]

My wife is 43... does that qualify?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

you're good to go!***

Mar 18, 2016, 10:10 AM

Mar 18, 2016, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Once Our ]

I wish they would make it legal, and then tax the #### out of it and put it toward education.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 10:03 AM

Why wouldn't they?
It's the biggest cash crop in the world and always will be

I let that kid go when he turned 18.***

Mar 18, 2016, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Once Our ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Bottom line, regardless of how you personally feel about it

Mar 18, 2016, 10:14 AM

Mary Jane is, in fact, illegal.

Whether it should be or not, isn't the issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Bottom line, regardless of how you personally feel about it

Mar 18, 2016, 3:04 PM

Illegal in some states, legal in others, and decriminalized in many others.

Bottom line with weed.

Mar 18, 2016, 10:48 AM

You misspelled "it's illegal".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 18, 2016, 12:06 PM

The bottom line is it's still against the law whether you like it or not.
We don't get to pick and choose the laws we want to obey.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 2:39 PM

> The bottom line is it's still against the law whether
> you like it or not.
> We don't get to pick and choose the laws we want to
> obey.

Ummm....this is Tnet. You can fill a phone book with the Tnetters who could have gotten a DUI and didn't. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 2:32 PM

Excellent point. I've never heard of anyone smoking a joint and then starting a fight or robbing a liquor store.

However, eating all of your Vanilla Wafers and drinking all of your Dr. Pepper....they'll do that every time.

(someone told me...prank call! prank call!)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never Weeded out - because it's illegal.

Mar 18, 2016, 3:33 PM

And before you say it - yes, I've driven over the speed limit (which is also illegal). And I was willing to accept the known consequences (ticket + maybe higher insurance). So these guys must be willing to accept the known consequences as well (arrest + suspension from football).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic