Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Family Ties: Adam Choice heeds counsel of former Georgia Tech runners
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Family Ties: Adam Choice heeds counsel of former Georgia Tech runners

Aug 28, 2018, 6:17 PM

Family Ties: Adam Choice heeds counsel of former Georgia Tech runners

Family ties run deeper than even the most intense football rivalries, including Clemson and Georgia Tech. Adam Choice knows that all too well, relying on two former Georgia Tech running backs for advice. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both strong GT ballers ... pulling for Choice to push

Aug 28, 2018, 6:52 PM

his ypc in 2018 from 4.9 to 6-plus to compete with ETN (7.2 ypc) and Feaster (6.3 ypc). He has the talent to do it ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Both strong GT ballers ... pulling for Choice to push

Aug 28, 2018, 7:20 PM

Hope Adam has a great year. GooooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Both strong GT ballers ... pulling for Choice to push ]

I think he had a couple 25-30 yard TDs last year that could have gone for 60, so he missed out on a few bonus yards.

I love the hesitation he shows giving the hole a chance to open before he hits it. Reminds me of Gallman. Many times in the spread there isn't a hole as much as a crease; a pulling lineman creates a seam that a RB exploits for 4-5 yards before contact by a defender, but the entire run he is in contact with his blocker.

Many young RBs run to daylight and seek to avoid ALL contact. Many RB injuries are caused by contact with teammates, so i understand that; but it's good to see guys mature in their running style after some weight room work.

Aug 28, 2018, 8:19 PM

I'm predicting a breakout year for choice.

People seem to forget that Adam Choice was one of the rare

Aug 28, 2018, 8:42 PM

legit full-on RB's that we'd recruited into this program since James Davis. Gallman was an LB out of HS, others before and in between were as much athletes and such than straight up ball carriers. ETN is probably the first true RB since, and look at how he's thriving here. Lyn-J right on the heels also. Blessed.

Choice was definitely showing his merit before the injury - awesome that he's stuck with it all and now getting a deserved opportunity to let it rip his final year.

We are sick deep at RB this year. Almost unfair.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tashard Choice

Aug 29, 2018, 12:29 AM

Tashard Choice was a hell of a player. I remember September of 2007 when we came in ranked 13th in the country to take on Georgia Tech at Bobby Dodd. Choice went for 145 yards and a TD while the Jackets defense held Davis and Spiller to a combined 62 yards rushing. I remember being there thinking GT is playing pretty inspired and I wasn't expecting that.

It all made sense once I caught this on YouTube of Choice pregame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nnstylh2g8

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic