Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Board apology
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,647

Board apology

Feb 4, 2013, 8:08 PM

I bought into the TCI and Roberts BS 90% prediction of Adams to Clemson contrary to what everyone else was saying. I will admit that I was wrong and while Robert is a true Clemson fan the guy's sources are no better than Clemson Tom's. Fire away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Board apology

Feb 4, 2013, 8:14 PM

Stop;who cares we are Clemson!!

Feb 4, 2013, 8:20 PM

We're all fans, and we all eagerly, too eagerly sometimes, seek any tempting morsel of info regarding our team. I just hope we all remember that we also form part of the PERCEPTION of our team. Let's not forget that! Go Tigers!

Feb 4, 2013, 8:40 PM

How dare the 10% happen.

How is he wrong if he did not say 100%?

You guys are fools.

Everyone is bashing him, makes literally no sense at all. He never said Clemson was a lock.

Robert, nor anyone else can predict the future. All we can predict is what we know at the time. Things obviously changed, which happens in life.

Feb 4, 2013, 8:49 PM

Don't you think that if the situation is that fluid then you would have predicted a much lower percentage? What does 90% say to you? To me that says a Clemson lock. I learned a valuable lesson today when everyone one else is reporting something to be true you don't go with the one source that is contrary to that which everyone else is reporting. That guys sources are no better than anyone else's.

He was wrong, all day yesterday he was posting supposed

Feb 5, 2013, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Board apology ]

secret info on how he was right and every one else was wrong, Banning people left and right that were disagreeing with him(I know his board gets over run with Coots this time of year, but not everyone calling him out was a Coot). Today , he's just posting how things changed, making excuses when in this situation he just should have manned up and admitted him and his source were wrong. It's recruiting, you can't be right every single time, just don't make excuses when you're wrong.

There is one thing...I will never call myself a coot unlike

Feb 5, 2013, 2:52 PM

you who has to type the word tiger on a daily basis

Why did no one question Robert or his sources

Feb 5, 2013, 3:12 PM

when he reported correctly on the Woulard and Clark situations (that we backed off of Woulard and Clark was leaning OSU) before anyone else?

Just because he said Adams was 90% before the Auburn visit doesn't mean that either he or his sources were wrong. Who knows what happened on the Auburn visit and maybe Adams just had a change of heart.

Finally, it's not a pay site (like Rivals and Scout)and he has made it known it's not his job, but he does it because it's his passion and because of his love for Clemson. So if you don't like him, don't go on his site.

I guess the rivals "experts" are frauds to because as of

Feb 5, 2013, 5:49 PM

10am this morning most are still projecting him to CU...

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,647
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic