Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Early Vegas odds for 2020 Heisman Trophy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

TNET: Early Vegas odds for 2020 Heisman Trophy

Dec 16, 2019, 9:42 AM

Early Vegas odds for 2020 Heisman Trophy

LSU quarterback Joe Burrow took home the 2019 Heisman Trophy Award on Saturday night in a landslide victory with 2,608 points with almost 2000 points ahead of s Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Duel between Lawerence & Fields continues from HS to College!

Dec 16, 2019, 10:02 AM

Many ranked Fields #1 due to crushing Trevor in the HS 7 on 7 contest in Calif where Fields beat him score-wise with great passing & running while Trevor had 2 INT's in that contest.

But, TL got to start over a Natty Play-off QB at Clemson & later won the Natty..

while Fields couldn't overtake Fromm at Ga & ran to OHst..and is flashing great play stats & victories..

same as Trevor!

Saying..2020 will be fireworks, starting in Jan in CFP game in AZ.

Gut Er Done Trevor & Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Duel between Lawerence & Fields continues from HS to College!

Dec 16, 2019, 10:24 AM

Let’s go L-A-W-R-E-N-C-E !

Re: TNET: Early Vegas odds for 2020 Heisman Trophy

Dec 16, 2019, 10:10 AM

We've seen this before. Lawrence will throw an interception early, get labeled as struggling and be out of the race.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An interception, or 8.***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:15 AM

Joe Burrow only has 6***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Early Vegas odds for 2020 Heisman Trophy ]

Yea, between the snubbings of CJ, Deshaun and Trevor - I'm convinced Clemson is not allowed to have a Heisman winner - it has to be buried in the bylaws or something. I'm done with that garbage - haven't watched it in years.

It's written in the same document that bars Clemson players

Dec 16, 2019, 10:34 AM

from the Carolina Panthers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Bo Nix seems like a horrible bet

Dec 16, 2019, 10:15 AM

Gus hasn't had a good offense since the 2013 and 2014 seasons, and Nix isn't enough of a runner to put up huge numbers even in a good Gus offense. Chad Morris isn't going to be any miracle worker there either.

WRs are terrible bets too. They just don't win Heismans regardless of how good they are. RBs really don't win anymore either, but they are still more likely than WRs.

Where is Spencer Rattler?? If Lincoln Riley is still coaching OU next year, whoever wins the starting job there next year should be pretty high on the Heisman odds. I would assume that's Rattler as he was the #1 QB in the 2019 class and had a year to sit and learn. If not him it's probably De'Eriq King transferring in from Houston.

Re: Bo Nix seems like a horrible bet

Dec 16, 2019, 11:05 AM

Agree on Bo Nix. Can he complete a forward pass? He's still getting too much love for the Oregon game.

Heisman is meaningless. Football is a TEAM sport.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:19 AM

Clemson, as a TEAM, plays for and wins championships.

Invidiual awards, especially the Heisman, can be media hyped, and thus are relatively meaningless.

Re: Heisman is meaningless. Football is a TEAM sport.

Dec 16, 2019, 5:24 PM

They are meaningless for as long as they have voters that don't know chit about FB or the players. And if they weren't told who to vote for, they would most like vote for a pro basketball or a Golf player to give the Heisman to!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heisman is meaningless. Football is a TEAM sport.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:19 AM

Clemson, as a TEAM, plays for and wins championships.

Invidiual awards, especially the Heisman, can be media hyped, and thus are relatively meaningless.

Early Vegas odds who's drafted 1st in NFL?

Dec 16, 2019, 10:22 AM

Yeah, didn't think so. Give it up Fields.

I stopped caring when the Heisman was stolen from DW4***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

All because of a crappy Syracuse DB who had the worst

Dec 16, 2019, 10:32 AM

tackling technique of all time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I stopped caring when the Heisman was stolen from DW4***

Dec 16, 2019, 5:30 PM [ in reply to I stopped caring when the Heisman was stolen from DW4*** ]

I stopped when CJ Spiller didn't win it bc he was the best all around FB player in college FB in every meaning of what a Heiman player was suppose to be, and IMO, CJ was what a true in every way a Heisman player!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice Try, Vegas!

Dec 16, 2019, 10:26 AM

You suckered me in this year with the Heisman bet, when I had forgotten that the voters won't allow Clemson to win. I won't be making the same mistake in 2020.

However, I will certainly entertain wagers on the 2020 National Championship and 2021 Draft, as those things are decided on the field and by NFL executives, instead of a biased media promoting an agenda.

Good day, sir.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:29 AM

Dont care because at some point ESPN decree who gets it and most of the voters just go blindly along

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mac Jones !!!!!! Hhhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah

Dec 16, 2019, 10:30 AM

What an Effin Sucker Bet. That guy ahdhaahhfahhahahahhahaha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's predict the future.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:31 AM

TL won't be in the top 5 of the Heisman next year. Clemson continues to win.

Football is a team game.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:38 AM

We recruit extraordinarily talented players with the humility to embrace that.
It’s the Clemson culture.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You're 100% correct.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:43 AM

I want a Clemson Heisman winner so we can equal the coots in that category.

Re: You're 100% correct.

Dec 16, 2019, 10:49 AM

Really we should want at least two, just because.

Another thing that hurts Clemson under Dabo is how we build throughout the season and play our best during the “Championship Phase.”

ESPN has already anointed the Heisman leaders long before that, and many voters have already cast their ballots before we play our best ball on the biggest stage.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Just let Gary Danielson pick the Heisman winner.***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:51 AM

Seems hard to win this as a pre-season front runner.

Dec 16, 2019, 11:14 AM

The voters always want something new and shiny.

I wonder if Vegas factors Media Bias in their calculations?***

Dec 16, 2019, 11:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 5:14 PM

You can bet that if Fields completes a dozen passes and runs for 10 yards next season, they will give him the favoritism award before they think about Trevor, even if Trevor has the best season that any college QB has ever had, take it to the bank!!!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic