Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bleacher Report Full Of $hit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Bleacher Report Full Of $hit

Oct 29, 2015, 12:56 PM

Predictions for Every Game
No. 3 Clemson at North Carolina State

« PREV28 of 57NEXT »
No. 3 Clemson at North Carolina State
When: Saturday, Oct. 31; 3:30 p.m. ET

Last meeting: Deshaun Watson had 329 yards of total offense and accounted for four touchdowns in Clemson's 41-0 home win over North Carolina State last October.

What to watch for

Clemson (7-0, 4-0 ACC) is the lone unbeaten team left in the conference after Florida State fell at Georgia Tech last week, and with so many perfect teams across the country, this league could struggle to get a team in the playoffs with a one-loss record. That means the Tigers are officially the flag bearers for the ACC even before hosting FSU next week, which also means every opponent will be gunning for them.

Miami didn't put up any sort of fight last week, with Clemson cruising to a 58-0 road win that spelled the end of Miami head coach Al Golden's tenure. That was the latest in a string of games since the tight win over Notre Dame where Clemson established itself early and prevented the opponent from being able to fight back.

North Carolina State (5-2, 1-2) used a 28-0 first quarter to roll to a win at Wake Forest last week, ending a two-game losing streak. The Wolfpack went unbeaten in non-league play and looked really good doing so, but that came against weak competition and left them overconfident heading into the ACC slate. Unimpressive performances against Louisville and Virginia Tech saw them average barely four yards per play.

When playing well, NC State gets accurate passing from Jacoby Brissett and explosive running from Matt Dayes, who has 12 rushing touchdowns and averages 6.34 yards per carry. It also has a defense that allows just 4.4 yards per play and 251.1 yards per game, the latter of which ranks third in FBS.

Clemson is fourth nationally in total defense, so points could be at a premium. Last week's win was far too easy for Clemson, and with next week's visit from FSU looming, it will overlook the Wolfpack and take a dive in the first playoff rankings that come out on Tuesday.

Prediction: North Carolina State 20, Clemson 19

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

somebodies smok'n the weed again..***

Oct 29, 2015, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: somebodies smok'n the weed again..***

Oct 29, 2015, 1:02 PM

This goes beyond the weed . The writer is obviously mentally defective , and the fact that he gives an upset pick here shows that football evaluation is probably secondary work for him ...when he isn't out flying his imaginary kite .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Rocky Balboa says,

Oct 29, 2015, 2:24 PM

He's mentally irregular..." Spider Rico

That's going to be some tasty crow***

Oct 29, 2015, 12:58 PM

Re: Bleacher Report Full Of $hit

so you don't like what they say they are a POS? But if they say good stuff then its the gospel? Gotta love tigernet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is really strange. They all have Clemson in their final 4 playoff pics? Makes no sense.

His report outlines...

Oct 29, 2015, 1:03 PM

a probable coming domination by Clemson over NCS, then proceeds to go full idiot on the score prediction.

What the...?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His report outlines...

Oct 29, 2015, 1:10 PM

I think a lot of people post predictions of what they hope happen s rather than what they really think will happen. What has happened this year that would really make one think that we lose 20-19 to NCST?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So sign up and write a competing article

Oct 29, 2015, 1:08 PM

BR lets literally anybody write for them.

Those mushrooms must taste good

Oct 29, 2015, 1:12 PM

he's clearly eating plenty

i read bleacher report, it's one of the only sites I can stand

Oct 29, 2015, 1:22 PM

But that guy Brian Pedersen is a HACK. He writes stuff to get fans riled up and is FREQUENTLY incorrect in tremendous fashion. He picked us to lose to ND FSU and USUCK in the preseason. Complete dumb ####. The other guys, Felder, Kramer, and Sallee, are pretty good though. They have picked against us but when they were wrong they admit it, and they all have us top 3 in playoff projections.

It's a pretty smart way to drive up his hit count

Oct 29, 2015, 1:25 PM

Which is all that really matters on a free website that runs off of ad revenue

You're right, but it just irks me

Oct 29, 2015, 1:31 PM

That he doesn't do his research. Or at least ignores it.

Germans***

Oct 29, 2015, 1:23 PM

I love proving these buffoons wrong***

Oct 29, 2015, 1:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Love the Bulletin Board Material.

Oct 29, 2015, 1:33 PM

Keep the lack of respect coming, it motivates the guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2015, 1:34 PM

I hope the team reads this before the game

Oct 29, 2015, 1:41 PM

"Go all tigernet"???? Stupid comment at best when you lay this on the entire board based on one poster making a comment. That's very "coot like". Because some idiot picked us to be upset, AGAIN, dont make it so. He contradicts himself several times. Who gives a fluck if ANOTHER dummy is jumping on the upset alert train.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is commmon sense - if we overlook......

Oct 29, 2015, 1:37 PM

State then we'll lose. If we're prepared and focused then they won't win because head to head they don't match up with us.

I can't imagine how much Dabo and the other coaches are stressing with our guys to be mentally focused on this game.

I don't see any more wipeouts like last Saturday again unless we're focused on pounding the other team - there will be no more automatic wins (except maybe against Wake). We've got to have the urge to kill from the opening kickoff until the game is over.

You read the BR? You're doing it wrong.***

Oct 29, 2015, 1:49 PM

Great Stuff

Oct 29, 2015, 2:27 PM

We need more of this disrespect for the BB please!! Keep it coming.

Re: The National Enquirer of college football.***

Oct 29, 2015, 2:43 PM

They have to figure a way to get an SEC team in.....

Oct 29, 2015, 3:03 PM

They see the writing on the wall because LSU isn't going to run the table and as a matter of fact it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that a 2 loss SEC team wins the conference championship, so everyone wants to kick the ACC down and they know if Clemson wins out they're in so they need Clemson to lose to assure an SEC team gets in. Thats my story and I am sticking to it also I don't see NC State hanging around long, Clemson is far more talented and far deeper than the Wolfpack will ever be.....

I'm glad you c/p that garbage...

Oct 29, 2015, 3:06 PM

so I didn't have to contribute to their revenue to read that sh!t. Click bait if I've ever seen any, they are just trying to get people to come on there and comment

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic