Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bizarro World: Trumpers rejoice when Mueller ONLY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Bizarro World: Trumpers rejoice when Mueller ONLY

Mar 25, 2019, 4:52 PM

convicts Trump’s former lawyer, campaign advisor, national security advisor, and other business associates.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bizarro World: Trumpers rejoice when Mueller ONLY

Mar 25, 2019, 4:54 PM

For nothing related to Trump. Let me put a team on you for 48 hours and your ### will be in jail!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2019, 8:11 PM

Exactly. That is the scary part of this whole charade

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT, unlike the...

Mar 25, 2019, 9:34 PM

investigation before Mueller was appointed the FBI, CIA and other agencies don't have leakers who will keep the media stirred up throughout the process. Arrest will be made, courts will be called into sessions and prison doors will slam on a chitpotload of Lynch, Comey, Strzok maybe the Orrs and others who don't roll over on their superiors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2019, 5:07 PM

C’mon joe, you can do better than that....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not until he gets right with God or takes another xanax.

Mar 25, 2019, 9:31 PM

His emotions have paralyzed his thinking mechanism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you get old Sam, the biggest fish in the lake...

Mar 25, 2019, 9:29 PM

and the guys in the other boat have nothing but a deep-well full of carp that's something to rejoice about. I bet you'd be happy had Trump been guilty and the carp got away so don't come up in here acting high and might without expecting someone to point out how narrow your views are when you're this emotional.

Step back from the ledge. You'll only have to put up with Trump for six more year or so and it will be over.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic