Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biodegradable balloons!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,361

Biodegradable balloons!

Jul 29, 2018, 12:57 PM

I'm tellin' ya.... CU has a perfectly good Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering who could probably come up with a biodegradable balloon.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s not the balloons

Jul 29, 2018, 1:27 PM

It’s the helium shortage

You’re gonna need an MRI one day and do you want to be told sorry - no helium for the machine but ain’t those balloons over at the stadium pretty.

Balloon use is negligible compared to other uses..***

Jul 29, 2018, 2:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biodegradable balloons!

Jul 29, 2018, 1:42 PM

They have been using biodegradable balloons for years, it still doesn't stop wildlife from choking on them

Jul 29, 2018, 1:44 PM

Maybe print a " Do Not Consume " label on them ... in biodegradable food quality henna ink , of course .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 29, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Biodegradable balloons! ]

What’s so devastating is the incredibly high number of the poor creatures that have died on Clemson balloons. How many has it been? I think I saw a number somewhere. A huge number (even though any number greater than zero is a trajedy). But it was huge. And documented, not just someone’s belief that this may be, nay probably, I mean definitely happening.

The final blow was the documented evidence, the gruesome pictures of the noble creatures, dead and rotting with an orange balloon fragment lodged in their throat, gullet, stomach, whatever. This visual PROOF was so gross and so visceral it finally made it real seeing those piles of carcasses. Sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

How bout 1 or 2 big balloons

Jul 29, 2018, 1:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How bout 1 or 2 big balloons

Jul 29, 2018, 2:00 PM

Ain't a loggerhead alive that could take that balloon .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 29, 2018, 3:00 PM

I have swallowed these in the past and it is definitely not pleasant.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,361
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic