Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bill Curry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,006

Bill Curry

Nov 13, 2013, 8:49 AM

Will someone please tell me why I should hate Bill Curry? I am too young to have experienced this guy. I hate everything GT and always love to get more info to fuel my hate. TIA.

GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was a mediocre at best coach who couldn't back up his mouth.

Nov 13, 2013, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bill Curry= smug Tech Man

Nov 13, 2013, 8:53 AM

or arsewipe

Re: Bill Curry

Nov 13, 2013, 9:03 AM

a sanctimonious bozo who has lived off his brief association with Bobby Dodd for years. Seems to have disdain for Clemson for some reason unclear to us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2013, 9:14 AM

Spot on. Saw a piece on him and his new coaching position at some school I never heard of.

Nov 13, 2013, 9:16 AM

Was a Pro FB player for some team (maybe Colts) who played Center and was a pretty solid player. He retired from the Pro's and lost about 80 lbs, and he looked like pretty physically fit for an ex NFL OL guy. He left GT to replace, I think it was. Ray Perkins at Alabama, but he never was really accepted by their alumni, since he was not an AL guy (don't know why they hired him, really). That is more than I care to know about him. He always has come across as a smug jerk, unlike spurlid who doesn't seem as smug, but who is none the less an even bigger jerk. At least Curry had some degree of class, and it wasn't low like the OBS possesses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2013, 10:02 AM

I'm not sure that broadcaster Bill Curry ever forgave Clemson for beating his Kentucky team in the 93 Peach Bowl. That was a ridiculous ending to a game, and BIll had no love for Clemson before that game, so he sure didn't after.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,006
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic