Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biggest Lie Ever Told
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Biggest Lie Ever Told

Oct 19, 2014, 2:25 PM

Did you hear Jimbo say the their team was a team full of high character kids and how their locker room was made up of those classy, high moral folks? I thought I had seen it all until I heard Jimbo the Clown say that, hoping somebody actually would believe it. I thought I saw his nose grow a couple of inches longer while he tried to sell that to the interviewer. I am very ashamed for their school and for their fan base. Also, did you hear him telling Winston how he needed to watch his comments and his actions this time. He is terrified of when the next stupidity will occur. How low FSU has sunk!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told

Oct 19, 2014, 2:26 PM

If it were true, he'd never have to say it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2014, 7:34 AM

Agreed!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2014, 2:35 PM

Who is he trying to convince, the world or himself? What a scumbag! When it's all said and done, Jimbo has had to lose a lot of credibility in the eyes of his fellow coaches...I hate the guy. When the best thing that can be said is his son has a rare condition, that's pretty sad!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2014, 3:35 PM

he has a nc. they don't just give those away. and he actually calls offensive plays, because he was oc in his other jobs. he must also be a very good recruiter. he has made several good hires for his assistants. WINNING IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT! most coaches go overboard in defending their players, but what would you have him say, we have some horrible people but they sure can play football?

Go back to the coop, Coot!***

Oct 19, 2014, 4:34 PM

Oct 19, 2014, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told ]

No just dont bring it up. Noone asked him about it

I actually thought people called you "lead coot" as a joke..

Oct 19, 2014, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I actually thought people called you "lead coot" as a joke..

Oct 20, 2014, 7:43 AM

Sadly, it's no joke, but I can see why he doesn't want to admit it much. That also explains why the winston embarrassment seems to be no big deal to him.

lol...

Oct 19, 2014, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told ]

I read that wrong and thought it said..biggest lie I ever told...and was pretty sure you were going to say the biggest lie you ever told was that you are a Clemson fan

Re: lol...

Oct 20, 2014, 7:44 AM

That would be a whopper!

Oct 20, 2014, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told ]

Well that would be the truth. He also should admit some culpability. After all, he certainly has enabled Winston by not putting his foot down nor meeting out any significant punishment. He is reaping what he has sown.

Tru Dat***

Oct 19, 2014, 2:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told- this Fri is Natl Bologna Day

Oct 19, 2014, 3:27 PM

everyone should send him a card

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2014, 4:37 PM

That was laughable

Oct 20, 2014, 7:46 AM

No, the truth really is very sad. How low they have sunk, and Jimbo has led the way. (of course, he did have a great teacher)

I am so glad you guys can convince yourself of these things.

Oct 19, 2014, 4:38 PM

As immature as Winston is, he is the one of the most impressive foozball players I've seen in quite some time at the knowleejet lehvill.

I predict he gets drafteurd by Jaxe widt du theurd overrawle pichk.

Re: I am so glad you guys can convince yourself of these things.

Oct 19, 2014, 4:53 PM

I hope he gets a HUGE sign on bonus because this young Rape Victim he and his sleezebag attorney call " cleat chaser" is going to win a nice chunk of that in a civil action against this incredibly talented football player. The burden of proof is much less in civil courts, just ask another incredibly talented football player OJ Simpson. They remind me a lot of each other both are sociopathic.

Re: I am so glad you guys can convince yourself of these things.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:49 AM

That might just be the only good that can come from this.

Oct 19, 2014, 4:52 PM

And almost all of their fans believe every word he says.

I will say though, that I do know some truly classy, good FSU fans, and they actually are embarrassed by him, and took a #5 jersey away from their son after his off field issues came to light. Too bad more of them don't see the truth.

Oct 19, 2014, 4:57 PM

Those few good FSU fans are going to have to endure a lot of embarrassment thanks to these two...The Jimbo and Jameis show!

I think it's more embarrassing that you guys continue to

Oct 19, 2014, 5:03 PM

post about it on TigerNet.

FSU beat Clemson WITHOUT Winston.

Let it go and move on!

P.S. They were given this world, they didn't make it.

News Flash: It's not just TNet talking.....

Oct 19, 2014, 8:07 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/10/19/7001783/jimbo-fisher-jameis-winston-florida-state-video

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I think it's more embarrassing that you guys continue to

Oct 20, 2014, 7:53 AM [ in reply to I think it's more embarrassing that you guys continue to ]

No, they have helped to make it. If they wanted to help fix it, they would stop enabling this bum.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told ]

Well said! There are way too many of them who think he is just fine, though, and that speaks volumes about their character and that of their "coach".

Oct 19, 2014, 8:03 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16028791

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 19, 2014, 8:15 PM

Lead Tiger is a Clemson fan :)

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Oct 20, 2014, 7:59 AM

And a really great one, too, it seems. Why, just look at his pulse. Have you read most of his posts? Please!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic