Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are the chances of landing Jeb later today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

What are the chances of landing Jeb later today?

Apr 23, 2013, 10:27 AM

I read on the AJC he's an "SEC" lean, but then again it is the AJC...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like our chances with him. I'm feeling confident.***

Apr 23, 2013, 10:36 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big brother is at CU, so you know he's spent time there.

Apr 23, 2013, 10:38 AM

From the looks of it has gotten the Orange Carpet treatment from the staff too. I say we have a solid shot.

Re: Big brother is at CU, so you know he's spent time there.

Apr 23, 2013, 10:40 AM

Pearman was his primary recruiter, our saving grace is that Dabo got a phone call in last night.

Apr 23, 2013, 10:45 AM

Will Mike Reed take the Charlotte area? Anyone know Reeds area for recruiting?

Apr 23, 2013, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Big brother is at CU, so you know he's spent time there. ]

Whoops, didn't mean to start a rumor mill. That should have stated our only saving grace would be IF Dabo got a phone call in last night.

Re: What are the chances of landing Jeb later today?

Apr 23, 2013, 10:39 AM

I think it's 40% Ole Miss, 40% UGA, 15% Clemson, 5% Notre Dame

Who is recruiter "hottie toddie" from Ol' Miss?

Apr 23, 2013, 11:06 AM

Saw tweet above that says "who can turn him down?"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure if serious...***

Apr 23, 2013, 11:15 AM

I think they use a recruiting agency...something called

Apr 23, 2013, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Who is recruiter "hottie toddie" from Ol' Miss? ]

The Oxford University Bank

would not be surprised just like Auburn and Florida***

Apr 23, 2013, 11:25 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean this guy?

Apr 23, 2013, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Who is recruiter "hottie toddie" from Ol' Miss? ]

When he talks, recruits listen!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2013, 11:40 AM

The recruiting guy at Shakin' the Southland seems to think that Danny Pearman dropped the ball on this one.

And he's rarely wrong. I'm hearing UGA now

Apr 23, 2013, 12:31 PM

And yes Pearman has historically not been a strong recruiter for us.

I have known Jeb since he was in Elementary school

Apr 23, 2013, 12:15 PM

1. Comes from a Clemson family and brother at Clemson
2. Comes from a Christian family and loves Dabo, but Richt is also a good Christian man
3. Played ball with Mathias Farley (starting Safety at Notre Dame)
4. Ole Miss is a LONG way from Charlotte and Jeb would like his Dad to be able to see him play
5. His dad helps Coach and is Chaplain on Charlotte Christian football team... hard to Coach on Friday nights and be in Oxford or South Bend on Saturdays
6. Jeb told me last Fall that Clemson knows how to utilize TE's and get them to the NFL
7. Jordan Leggett's AWESOME spring puts us in a hole with Jeb, just like Swag getting hurt is not going to help us with DeShaun
8. While he could go to Ole Miss or ND and be part of a team that is being built to make a run at it, I think it comes down to us or UGA (both also quite likely to make their own runs)
9. Most importantly, no matter what happens today at 4:30, his recruiting is a LONG way from over as signing day is not until next Feb so keep showing the love to him if he picks somewhere else today.

Re: I have known Jeb since he was in Elementary school

Apr 23, 2013, 12:45 PM

Thank you for that information. Do you think he would ever de-commit though? Seems like a stick to my word kind of guy. Would love to see him orange.

Re: I have known Jeb since he was in Elementary school

Apr 23, 2013, 12:56 PM

You are right, Jeb is a very honest young man and I think that it would be hard for him to be easily flipped... that said, the enormity of the decision of where you are going to school, the changes that may happen to the players or coaches of where you initially decide to go, etc. all weigh in to that FINAL decision... any one of these young guys can change their mind over the coming months. I would think that if Tigernation (or those who love to get on here and bash anyone who decides to go anywhere other than Clemson) starts hammering away at him for his decision, then the chances that he does an about face are going to be slim and none.

QuackingTiger at STS is calling him to GA

Apr 23, 2013, 12:38 PM

I know folks around here don't care too much for STS but I like the work of QT. He is pissed about it but he is usually right about these things.

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2013/4/22/4254736/jeb-blazevitch-set-to-announce-pearman-continues-napping

QT doesn't have an agenda and is a cool dude

Apr 23, 2013, 12:44 PM

And yes he's normally right about these things.

so 'quackingtiger' isn't a targeted username?***

Apr 23, 2013, 1:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so 'quackingtiger' isn't a targeted username?***

Apr 23, 2013, 11:42 PM

What does that mean? Sorry for my ignorance (did I do something wrong by posting the name?)

UGA lock

Apr 23, 2013, 1:04 PM

take it to the bank.

Take what to the bank? Your tigernet post?

Apr 23, 2013, 1:08 PM

I don't think that is any kind of currency that my bank will accept for a deposit. Am I missing something here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You obviously need to

Apr 23, 2013, 1:09 PM

change banks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I need to find one where I can deposit tnet points

Apr 23, 2013, 1:14 PM

and Crump tmails

I'd be able to go ahead and pay off my mortgage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

not sure that was conan's answer to what's best in life...***

Apr 23, 2013, 1:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conan the Barbarian, or Conan

Apr 23, 2013, 1:37 PM

O'Brien??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

typical bob, first you want me to tee it up for you, now you

Apr 23, 2013, 1:47 PM

want me to hit it down the middle...

you really gotta stop hangin out with that needy #### gwp.

;)

Nah just want you to look for my shots

Apr 23, 2013, 1:54 PM

in the woods. I'm allergic to poison ivy.

bob and dsp hanging out in the woods together

Apr 23, 2013, 2:08 PM

who's shocked?

Anyone? Anyone? Nobody?

You're just jealous that

Apr 23, 2013, 2:16 PM

you weren't invited.

i'll have you know gwptiger has mad, catlike skeelz...

Apr 23, 2013, 2:20 PM

every time his family tried to lose him in the woods, gwp somehow found his way home.

uncanny.

Maybe GWPTiger should change his name to

Apr 23, 2013, 2:25 PM

GPSTiger

sure, if it'll help him find his way around the bedroom...

Apr 23, 2013, 2:28 PM

signed,

mrs gwptiger

I have RA'd all of your posts for starting the funny***

Apr 23, 2013, 2:30 PM

all 20k?

Apr 23, 2013, 2:35 PM

and you're just letting me know now?

smh

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER***

Apr 23, 2013, 2:49 PM

It took me a while to sludge through all that drivel***

Apr 23, 2013, 3:13 PM [ in reply to all 20k? ]

Yep....nailed it

Apr 23, 2013, 3:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

did you color that all by yourself?***

Apr 23, 2013, 3:29 PM

Re: did you color that all by yourself?***

Apr 23, 2013, 3:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

ted nugent fan?

Apr 23, 2013, 3:35 PM

;)

Drivel?? That's pure gold, Jerry. Pure gold!***

Apr 23, 2013, 3:30 PM [ in reply to It took me a while to sludge through all that drivel*** ]

i hope you had waders...

Apr 23, 2013, 3:34 PM [ in reply to It took me a while to sludge through all that drivel*** ]

photo dirtyjob_zps293f1955.jpg

miller time?

Hope this is wrong

Apr 23, 2013, 3:57 PM

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-football/2013/04/23/4-star-te-jeb-blazevich-committing-today-georgia-bulldogs-ole-miss-rebels-finalists/

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Hope this is wrong

Apr 23, 2013, 4:01 PM

That's an SEC website. Of course they won't make any mention of Clemson.

Apr 23, 2013, 4:00 PM

He's going to commit to SEC University later today where he will major in bull ######## and "foobaw..."

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic