Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biershenk having a great tournament so far
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 723

Biershenk having a great tournament so far

Jul 13, 2012, 11:04 AM

Presently at -8 and tied for second. He needs to make some big paychecks to have a chance to keep his card.

Stanley is presently at -5. He shot three under yesterday and should have been eight under. He is strugling with the putter bigtime. I believe they said yesterday he ranks 182 on the tour in strokes saved putting, or whatever that new putting stat is called.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biershenk having a great tournament so far

Jul 13, 2012, 11:16 AM

I just saw Stanley is now 6 under par..have shot tracker up at work and he just hit a 349 yard drive in the fairway on a par 5 and is only 206 yards out...sick distance for his size

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2012, 11:17 AM

Also the guys he is playing with (stricker and villegas) hit is 347 and 345...stricker hits it a ton and who knew?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2012, 11:21 AM

I'd have to question shot tracker on that hole. Yesterday, Stanley outdrove Stricker by more than 60 yards on one hole - and Stricker didn't hit his drive that bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2012, 12:26 PM

Good to see he's having a good tournament so far. Has definitely got some work to do to keep the tour card. Would like to see Trahan begin having strong showings. Shot a 2 over yesterday and Byrd is at 1 over with today's tee times after 12:30. Looks like the cut line will be under par. Glover evidently is not in the event. Anybody think Charles Warren will be able to make it back to the big show?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 4
| visibility 723
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic