Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 982

Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would

Jul 25, 2020, 9:53 AM

help the libbies out who, for unknown reasons, actually believe the flagrant misinformation he peddles, such as Trump is a racist and the first racist to be elected president.

I offer the Democrat presidents who were racists:

1) Andrew Jackson

2) James Polk

3) Andrew Johnson

4) Woodrow Wilson

5) Lyndon B. Johnson

6) Joe Biden (if America screws up)

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All that book learning and this is your stream of

Jul 25, 2020, 9:56 AM

consciousness?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All that book learning and this is your stream of

Jul 25, 2020, 11:59 AM

Hey, you guys need facts and reliable info, something the MSM doesn't feed you, since they're an arm of the DNC. You're welcome. Trump in a landslide after the debates.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

anyone have odds on there being a debate?***

Jul 27, 2020, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would

Jul 25, 2020, 10:04 AM

What type of physician are you again? You seem to avoid that issue after claiming you were a physician.

He’s not, pretty sure it’s a parody account***

Jul 25, 2020, 10:16 AM

Re: He’s not, pretty sure it’s a parody account***

Jul 25, 2020, 11:54 AM

Wanna bet on that?

It’s sadder if you really are

Jul 25, 2020, 11:56 AM

Do the kids still call?

Re: It’s sadder if you really are

Jul 25, 2020, 12:00 PM

Obviously yours don't!! Pity.

I'll take that bet. $100.***

Jul 25, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: He’s not, pretty sure it’s a parody account*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Parody Account

Jul 25, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to He’s not, pretty sure it’s a parody account*** ]

Are you talking about the list or the poster?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poster***

Jul 25, 2020, 12:33 PM

Jul 25, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would ]

Family practitioner initially, then a diagnostic radiologist (UVA).....

Jul 25, 2020, 12:11 PM

So you're a radiologist. Got it. You were really never really a physician. You got caught in a lie.

Jul 25, 2020, 1:05 PM

Are you really as dumb as you appear? Did family practice for many years. Does that make you feel better or will we continue to see the usual lefty hate and vulgarity from you? We're used to it, we've come to expect it and says absolutely nothing about us.

Jul 25, 2020, 1:12 PM

Long story short, you're lying. You tried..

Jul 25, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would ]

Did you do a second residency in rads after being in practice?

Jul 25, 2020, 7:05 PM

Yes.

How is a radiologist not a physician?***

Jul 25, 2020, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How is a radiologist not a physician?***

Jul 25, 2020, 1:22 PM

Good point. He is probably a radiologist tech though. He is full of it.

Jul 26, 2020, 6:57 PM

Hey Carl...you seem to know more about me than I do. Since you know so much shyt about me, why don't we wager a little bit on your 'Rad Tech', 'Not a real MD', 'He's full of it'? A chance to take some $$$$s from a faux multi-millionaire? I'm guessing you could use some extra sheckles, eh? You pick the bet amount. Fair enough? Ut oh.........I sense you're running for cover again and curling up next to Mommy? Pity you're so full of crappola!! But I see this a lot on the left....LMAO

Jul 26, 2020, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: How is a radiologist not a physician?*** ]

Hey Carl...you seem to know more about me than I do. Since you know so much shyt about me, why don't we wager a little bit on your 'Rad Tech', 'Not a real MD', 'He's full of it'? A chance to take some $$$$s from a faux multi-millionaire? I'm guessing you could use some extra sheckles, eh? You pick the bet amount. Fair enough?

Ut oh.........I sense you're running for cover again and curling up next to Mommy? Pity you're so full of crappola!! But I see this a lot on the left, I expect it.......LMAO

Jul 25, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden's memory is short (ie. minutes), so I thought I would ]

You still at UVA?

Jul 25, 2020, 1:09 PM

No. 1.25 miles from Death Valley, living on the highest tract of land in Clemson!! In a house made from the materials from some of the old Clemson Barracks, which were torn down to make room for Johnstone, the first pre-fab dorm in America.

Why are you letting Martin Van Buren, Franklin Pierce,

Jul 25, 2020, 10:15 AM

Grover Cleveland, and James Buchanan off the hook???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are you letting Martin Van Buren, Franklin Pierce,

Jul 25, 2020, 11:54 AM

Are they democrats?

Biden needs a cognitive test

Jul 25, 2020, 10:15 AM

Something about that boy just ain’t right

Re: Biden needs a cognitive test

Jul 25, 2020, 1:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4qXuPjXsAk

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I’d disagree with Biden about Trump being the first racist

Jul 25, 2020, 12:04 PM

president. If you just go back to the civil rights era to today, I’d include Nixon and Reagan.

The Bushs seemed pretty nice.

Re: I’d disagree with Biden about Trump being the first racist

Jul 25, 2020, 1:11 PM

I was emphasizing Democrats, to include Biden Bernie. Sorry you didn't figure that out.

Betcha didn't know Joe is a racist? Right?

Re: I’d disagree with Biden about Trump being the first racist

Jul 25, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to I’d disagree with Biden about Trump being the first racist ]

Reagan? Come on, that's a stretch..

Jul 25, 2020, 4:01 PM

You think Biden may be clueless?

You support TheRump. This is a man that recently bragged on FoxFakeNews, TWICE, that he aced a preliminary screening for Alzheimers. You can't make this stuff up -- TheRump is clueless!!!

(After 3 years of dementia, my M-in-law aced this test!!! We had to move her from her house, after she set the house on fire while cooking a roast for 6 hours in the oven, on broil.)

If you can't see that TheRump is currently an idiot, then I feel sorry for you. I know most Trumpers are ashamed to admit they have been conned by an idiot. So sad, for y'all.

Jul 25, 2020, 4:01 PM

You think Biden may be clueless?

You support TheRump. This is a man that recently bragged on FoxFakeNews, TWICE, that he aced a preliminary screening for Alzheimers. You can't make this stuff up -- TheRump is clueless!!!

(After 3 years of dementia, my M-in-law aced this test!!! We had to move her from her house, after she set the house on fire while cooking a roast for 6 hours in the oven, on broil.)

If you can't see that TheRump is currently an idiot, then I feel sorry for you. I know most Trumpers are ashamed to admit they have been conned by an idiot. So sad, for y'all.

Replies: 32
| visibility 982
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic