Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden says he will rely on Science and right on cue Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 997

Biden says he will rely on Science and right on cue Trump

Sep 17, 2020, 10:45 AM

and Meadows show the wisdom and prescience of Biden's words.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1306354376425050112

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1306582945407406080

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden says he will rely on Science and right on cue Trump

Sep 17, 2020, 10:48 AM

Is there any industry in the world that Trump doesn't know more than the rest of the world? You name it! Generals, epidemiologists, forest fires and exploding trees, etc etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, he's probably, "The best you've ever seen...."***

Sep 17, 2020, 10:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no, he's probably, "The best you've ever seen...."***

Sep 17, 2020, 10:53 AM

He is pretty much a God. Hopefully when Trump is out of office, Trump can take over Dabo and take us to new heights.

Sep 17, 2020, 10:58 AM

He’s no Light Bringer, that was the one we’ve been waiting for, that claimed he could do all of his staff’s jobs better than them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 17, 2020, 12:03 PM

I rarely have given you a TD, if ever, but I often try to give you a TU and I can not. Most of my thumbs down went to deroberts back in the day. He seems to have made peace with me though.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:03 AM

Biden does not know what Science is much less how it works.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:05 AM

Exactly. That's why he relies on the experts and the scientists.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:10 AM

Well there are a lot of those with different views from Global warming which has been happening for 10,000 or so years and just about everything. So which ones do you listen too? The ones with your agenda?

No, there aren't.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:12 AM

Just another lie from the Republican Party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, there aren't.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:21 AM

What do you mean a lie. I posted the truth. Al Gore came up with this Global warming stuff like we don't know it has been warming since the last Ice Age. What you do is get enough people to believe you can change Global warming and then introduce how to do it so they can get rich. Al Gore has invested in non meat burgers, Green energy and he along with the Dem. will be the benefactor of all these changes not you. Wait your are a Dem. maybe you will. Read the bible and you will see there is nothing that can be done.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:24 AM

AL Gore didn't come up with it. Also, Chuckston is just saying that there is an outrageously strong consensus among climate scientists and there isn't much of a debate at this stage. That's what he is saying.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:41 AM

You are not going to change Global warming. If the polar cap do melt then it would shut down the gulf stream (which take warm water from the gulf up to the poles and cool it and bring it back down like a conveyor belt). Well what would that do some scientist are say it will cause another ice age but the bible say it will get so hot on earth that men's flesh will burn. I think I will go with the bible. I am not post the verse you should just read the bible.

Sep 17, 2020, 12:36 PM

Crush,

Yeah because Bronze Age goat herders understand how the planet works better than Information Age scientists.

"Read the bible and you will see there is nothing that can

Sep 17, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: No, there aren't. ]

be done." Say what? I took two classes in High School called "The Bible as Literature" but I don't recall one entitled "The Bible as Science."

Just pointing out your lie. I don't expect to change your mind and don't care to even try.

Re: "Read the bible and you will see there is nothing that can

Sep 17, 2020, 11:34 AM

I bet you have read the bible and all its meanings.

I haven't read the part about global warming.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:39 AM

Where would I find that?

Re: "Read the bible and you will see there is nothing that can

Sep 17, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to "Read the bible and you will see there is nothing that can ]

So you think the bible is a fairy tale.

No. Unlike you, I don't think it is a Journal of Science.

Sep 17, 2020, 11:54 AM

I think you are somewhat unique in that belief, even among Christians.

Sep 17, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden says he will rely on Science and right on cue Trump ]

Biden does not know what Science is much less how it works.