Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden looks like a clown in interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Biden looks like a clown in interview

May 2, 2020, 1:32 AM

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1256218292009787395

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden looks like a clown in interview

May 2, 2020, 1:38 AM

Dems trying to take him out. They know he’s toast. The Trump campaign would have done this closer to November.

Just like with “The Torch” Torricelli in New Jersey, Dems will just do a swap out when they have a dead man walking. And the Hilldabeast is making noises. LOL.

But wrong board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 2, 2020, 1:45 AM

Not defending this guy but when you look at her story why wouldn't she have come after him during his time as VP ?
Her story also keeps changing , newer details are more egregious than older details and that always signals me .
I don't think this thing is anywhere by election time .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 2, 2020, 1:53 AM

He’ll be in a dementia ward back in Del

May 2, 2020, 2:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden looks like a clown in interview ]

I am a moderate liberal and I dont believe her, but I want Biden gone anyway. I don't think his mind is ready. Does anyone think that Biden's mind is okay to president until 8.5 years from now? He is not really a viable candidate. Crazy that he is the candidate.

May 2, 2020, 2:59 AM

Biden will pick a female (if he remembers) as his running mate, so he can be elected but can’t be fit for POTUS after 2 years and gives it her, so they get 2 years and and run for it again. Twice.

May 2, 2020, 3:24 AM

This site gets sooooo slow sometimes. Sorrt about all the duplicates.

May 2, 2020, 4:03 AM

I just thought you were trying to get some point across about Biden's supposed dementia ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

but who becomes the candidate after he won all of those

May 2, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden looks like a clown in interview ]

Delegates in the primary? It’s not possible to just transfer them to someone is it? And I don’t think the DNC is keen on handing their nomination to Bernie bc he’ll sink their party for years to come for obvious reasons. So what do they ?

May 2, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden looks like a clown in interview ]

Wait til they see a slang word for fart in his high school yearbook. Then it will be “on”.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden will not be the nominee. He's going pick Mike as VP

May 2, 2020, 4:12 AM

Then drop due to his dementia. The ticket will be Michael Obama andr Sherrod Brown.

TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY!

May 2, 2020, 5:05 AM

We are witnessing the downfall of America with this ridiculous division between left and right. Can't you see how you are manipulated on both sides? But then again the average IQ is around 105 which is really stupid so who cares anymore.
Why the £%£%£** is this posted on a football forum.

Re: TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY!

May 2, 2020, 6:50 AM

Cool bicycle. I had a white one as a kid.

That...was a good example

May 2, 2020, 7:56 AM

of a verbal flailing. He was swinging back wildly, but hitting nothing. These were easy questions to refute and I’m sure he had a ###### prepared for him to answer them and he still fell flat. 2 things can be gleaned from this interview.

1. The records are damning and they don’t want them opened.

2. There is nothing to any of this but Joe can’t keep up with any sort of questioning. That will not be good in a debate like setting.

Re: That...was a good example

May 2, 2020, 7:57 AM

When did scrip t become a bad word?

Re: That...was a good example

May 2, 2020, 8:30 AM

I'm probably wrong, but I think it has something to do with HTML code for computers, and might cause errors.

The HTML <######> Tag The <######> tag is used to define a client-side ###### (JavaScript). The <######> element either contains ###### statements, or it points to an external ###### file through the src attribute. Common uses for JavaScript are image manipulation, form validation, and dynamic changes of content.

Nice bicycle...

May 2, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY! ]

Had a purple one with five gears. Really loved that bike.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2020, 9:39 AM

He doesn't look any stupider than Trump does telling people light and shooting up disinfectant will kill corona virus. Both orange man and Biden look like they can't keep coherent. It's because they are both OLD as dirt.

LOL Never said it, your TDS is strong

May 2, 2020, 9:57 AM

As far as this woman's story changing, IT HASN'T your media trying to cover for him says it has. The story isn't whether he did it or not, it's the MSM covering it up until some MSDNC reporter went off his meds 2 days ago .

Re: LOL Never said it, your TDS is strong

May 2, 2020, 10:07 AM

Is TDS the symptom of people who worship Trump and can never find anything wrong with him, or is the people who cant never find any right with anything he does? They both seem like TDS to me.

Re: LOL Never said it, your TDS is strong

May 2, 2020, 10:27 AM

I don’t worship Trump.I don’t see what’s so hard to understand that sanctuary cities,open borders,restrictive business regulations,energy independence, made in America and no numbnut green new deal are so hard to grasp.
I do not trust the Dems on any of these issues.It is also ok for anyone to have a different opinion without name calling someone who begs to differ.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make the Football bored great again. Take this sh

May 2, 2020, 9:59 AM

it somewhere else.

(He does look way past his "use by" date)

May 4, 2020, 10:02 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic