Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking forward to see what Fuller and Choice are going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Looking forward to see what Fuller and Choice are going to

May 22, 2014, 8:15 AM

bring to the table. Both are like 5'10 200lb with good vision, run low to the ground and hard to take down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking forward to see what Fuller and Choice are going to

May 22, 2014, 8:26 AM

In watching Choice's highlights he is exciting. I can't believe he didn't go to GT and follow his, I believe, cousin's footsteps, since he was an option QB. Maybe he is just too smart to want to be around Paul Johnson who seems like a coach without so much as a hint of positive personality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure Fuller will qualify

May 22, 2014, 8:39 AM

his grades were pretty bad last year and he seemed prep school bound. We'll find out soon enough.

He definitely still has some work to do....

May 22, 2014, 8:51 AM

academically in order to qualify for admission.

Although Fuller played more tailback than corner in high school, I believe he is projected more as a corner at the college level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Just curious, there seem to be a lot of people on here

May 22, 2014, 9:31 AM

(not just you and not necessarily you) who know the academic standing of some of our recruits.

How is that? Are high school student's grades a matter of public record?

I know that there has been talk on T-net for a long time that Oglesby and Fuller would not/may not qualify. The question is, how many people who repeat that on here actually know that (know the player, or his family, someone close to him, coaches, etc.), and how many are just repeating what they are hearing on here or through "talk" as if they knew it to be fact?

I'm not trying to landblast anybody of single anybody out, but I'm really curious as to how this information gets out and then becomes so widely accepted.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It's mostly because

May 22, 2014, 9:40 AM

In one interview Dabo or someone in close standing with the recruits said before NSD that Fuller and Oglesby would have the toughest time qualifying. Fuller and Oglesby have both even mentioned it themselves in some of their own interviews. So basically everyone is going off of those couple of comments for their judgments right now. If something has changed and they're going to get in or not, we don't know, at least I don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo***

May 22, 2014, 9:45 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo or any coach can't talk about specific recruits beforel

May 22, 2014, 9:48 AM

national signing day so must have been someone not connected with the school.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmmmm***

May 22, 2014, 10:01 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Hmmmmm***

May 22, 2014, 10:50 AM

I sit next to CJ in Biology, we are lab partners. He told me Dabo has too much power.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hmmmmm***

May 22, 2014, 11:48 AM

Then it bottles the mind to think how much power D-Rad must have. Good to hear from a reliable source though - thanks!

- H. L. Mencken

Fuller has specifically stated that he has some work to do***

May 22, 2014, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Just curious, there seem to be a lot of people on here ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks - I had not seen that.***

May 22, 2014, 9:59 AM

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Looking forward to see what Fuller and Choice are going to

May 22, 2014, 8:41 AM

My 2 cents worth is that I believe that Adam is going to be our best between tackle running back we have had since Davis. If Adam doesn't have any major injuries, b/c of the O line we will have with him, he will have a much better Clemson career than James Davis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Between the tackle

May 22, 2014, 9:10 AM

A between the tackle running back is what we need. Too much dancing and trying to dodge the tackle. We need someone to run through it.

Although Fuller played more as a RB in high school....

May 22, 2014, 8:54 AM

I believe he is projected more as a corner at the college level, that is if he qualifies academically.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic