Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Between Zerrick cooper, tucker Israel, and hunter Johnson who do you think will be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 4,809

Between Zerrick cooper, tucker Israel, and hunter Johnson who do you think will be

Feb 2, 2018, 10:30 PM

2nd string in the Spring game.

Signed,

Stanthemanlee

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Between Zerrick cooper, tucker Israel, and hunter Johnson who do you think will be

Feb 2, 2018, 10:32 PM

Zerrick Cooper and Tucker Israel are gone. Put Chase Brice in there

Message was edited by: jeancooper®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

You serious?***

Feb 3, 2018, 12:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Between Zerrick cooper, tucker Israel, and hunter Johnson who do you think will be

Feb 3, 2018, 1:19 AM

Johnson with the other two transferring out!!! Wake up!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 1:21 AM

You have an ®, please edit!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 1:48 AM

Hate to think it but if it shakes out that going into fall camp the guys are ranked Kelly, Trevor, Hunter and Chase, wouldn't surprise me if Hunter left.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 1:58 AM

u r a moron

Feb 3, 2018, 4:28 AM

Lots of comedians and writers out of a job and lovingit ALWAYS trying to be funny for free. I honestly read this board sometimes and am amazed at some of the crap people come up with to post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The really scary part is

Feb 3, 2018, 8:02 AM

how many people seem to take it seriously

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

At least you get me! +1 for that.***

Feb 3, 2018, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Between Zerrick cooper, tucker Israel, and hunter Johnson who do you think will be ]

Feb 3, 2018, 8:06 AM

Who of the 3 do you think will throw for the most TDs? (At any school of course)

Now that’s a legit question. ZC could light it up at Jacksonville st

Feb 3, 2018, 8:40 AM

And I haven’t seen where TI is going yet

Feb 3, 2018, 8:12 AM

You guys keep forgetting Chad Kelly. I think he may be a factor next season before all is said and done!

Feb 3, 2018, 8:45 AM

It’s funny how people are calling you dumb for this obviously sarcastic post but if one of the village idiots posted it (they know who they are) it would already be a trophy post.

Theres definitely a few village people in here and perhaps a few

Feb 3, 2018, 8:47 AM

Idjits too

Joe Montana***

Feb 3, 2018, 9:10 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 9:36 AM

I noticed you didn't say at which school. ZC will start, TI will be 3rd and HJ will be the back-up at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tucker's job to lose***

Feb 3, 2018, 9:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 4,809
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic