Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not to brag but just rejoined IPTAY for 2018 since June 1st starts year!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Not to brag but just rejoined IPTAY for 2018 since June 1st starts year!

May 29, 2018, 10:41 PM

Was able to up my giving about 25% even though my income was way down, but I appreciate what the Nation’s 1st true scholarship fund has done for little ole Clemson..

being the first to raise $1,000,000..then $2 MiL, etc, and at one time having the largest membership too in the entire Nation.

In fact, over the years umpteen college AD’s have come to Clemson to see & learn about how IPTAY worked since it was The Athletic Scholarship Model..plus it did not incorporate tickets or ticket sales within its structure of raising $. Saying, you could be a member without having to purchase game tickets.

What a great idea our Clemson-educated Atlanta Cancer Doctor Grad had along with people like Coach Frank Howard promoting it out on the back dusty roads in hot SC in the Summer..begging for a $1 dollar bill now if they couldn’t fork uP the $10 during the Depression.

Well, in 1981 & 2016 IPTAY Paid huge dividends with NATTY Trophies over two Big Bad Highly Successful Teams & Programs named..Nebraska & Alabama!

So, please think about joining IPTAY (I Pay Ten A Year) which helps pay all the 4 year costs of over 400 Clemson Student Athletes.

One can join for less than $100 a year and acquire that prized wallet card, car window decal & a smile when a Clemson athlete and/or team competes & wins.

Go TiGERS..Jeep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can join iptay for $1 ..I doubt they'll turn your money away.

May 30, 2018, 12:32 PM

$60 gets you the sticker, card, and magazine

People think you have to be wealthy to donate to iptay or that you only should donate to get tickets, but that isn't true at all.

I donated for years without getting season football tickets but I still got some small priority in post season football tickets and tickets to other sports.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Better call them back.

May 30, 2018, 1:11 PM

New year starts July 1st I believe.

They are still accepting this year's donations until the middle of June.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Better call them back.

May 30, 2018, 9:02 PM

My family has been a member since 1934. Luckily my father added my mom to the account many many years ago if not it would have died in 2001 upon his passing. She was told a few weeks ago we now have the longest tenure among IPTAY members. I feel that Clemson has repaid my family two fold through our giving. Dad played from 31-33 and joined the year after he graduated, I have fond memories of visiting the iptay lounge under the west end zone back in the day, kinda felt good that my dad help build the organization to what it is now. Thanks tigers and God Bleas

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2018, 9:53 PM

Now that is truly a great record to lay claim to . Congratulations to a real dedicated Tiger family .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2018, 5:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Better call them back. ]

My grandfather was IPTAY member #65. I stop by and see his brick outside the IPTAY office often

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic