»
Topic: Better 2020 football season: Florida or Texas?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 11, 2020, 5:07 PM by: TigerJS®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Better 2020 football season: Florida or Texas?

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 1:13 PM

Both have supposed “genius” coaches. Real offensive “masterminds.”

A lot of hype about Flawda this year. Kyle Trask doesn’t seem like a championship-caliber player to me.

Texas had a ton of injuries last year. They’ve had really good recruiting classes under Herman. Ehlinger comes back as qb. Defense is shaky but could be better this year.

What y’all think?

~JKB

link

Re: Better 2020 football season: Florida or Texas?

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 1:29 PM

Florida. I think they have a legit shot to make the playoff this year. They get LSU at home, should be pretty evenly matched with UGA this year, so it could very well come down to the SEC Championship game against probably Bama (who I don't expect to be as dominant this year as years past). Even with a loss if they show up to that game undefeated, with the SEC Bias, they have a shot to make the playoff even with a loss.

Texas plays @ LSU (LSU lost a lot, but Texas needs to prove they can handle real competition consistently against teams that actually play some defense). Then have OU in the red river showdown, and probably OU again at the end of the season in the championship game if they make it that far.

2021 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

agree 100%***

[2]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 3:09 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Best Is The Standard

[3]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 1:58 PM

Herman's job is probably on the line this season, and he made some coaching changes, so I expect Texas to be a better team this coming season, and they do have some serious talent, So I'm taking Texas as being better than Florida!!!

[2]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 2:13 PM

Texas is my guess but Fla will better rank since they play in the SEC, regardless of record.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg link

[3]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 2:33 PM

Gators for sure. They're getting better play after the recent coaching change, more than I thought they would honestly.

Texas for whatever reason just can't seem to handle the pressure week after week, and win the he's they're supposed to. Just can't figure out what their deal is.

link

Florida is going to be good. They will win the East***

[2]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 3:08 PM

Best Is The Standard

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020, 5:07 PM

I think Florida. I agree Trask isn’t great though he was a vast improvement over the previous qb. I think the talent around him is enough to make a run. Texas has yet to really show a pulse.

2021 white level member link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 50 yard-line seats.. Sec UF, Row CC, aisle. Seat license fee plus season ticket fee, my cost only, n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
593 people have read this post