Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville!

Oct 24, 2018, 6:49 PM

Boy, to have won a ton of million $ is cause to quit & maybe buy the chain out too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville!

Oct 24, 2018, 6:59 PM

I would ask Francis Marion®, she knows where all of the good tranny shops are at.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville!

Oct 24, 2018, 7:29 PM

D@mnit TB, you beat me to it. Thanks a lot, I had a real tranny shop humdinger lined up for Jhop83.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can’t find ‘em...

Oct 24, 2018, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville! ]

grind ‘em.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oct 24, 2018, 7:01 PM

ZF transmissions is a 1.5 million square foot building that makes transmissions for Chrysler Dodge and Jeeps
Not just a repair shop

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it’s one of the blue collar workers, they have already quit working

Oct 24, 2018, 7:20 PM

I did taxes for one of my friends that works there. He made $16/hr and grossed over $90k last year. The hours he is required to work are ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 7:22 PM

is this some kind of inside joke or do you know about who won the lotto, a transmission shop owner. if so congrats to who ever it is. Hopefully he is a Clemson fan with deep pockets now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 7:59 PM

The store owner is speculating it might be someone from the shop since it employees a lot of people and is the only business near the shop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Misspelled

Oct 24, 2018, 8:08 PM

"once employed" a lot of people.

If several of them went in together (it's common) they might soon be in a rehiring phase as the whole shop might have been in on those tickets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville! ]

I work at BMW as the handle implies. ZF supplies transmissions to us. The talk is the guy was sitting in a meeting and checking the lotto numbers on his phone and just up and said I quit and walked out! Everyone one in the room knew what he was doing so now they all know he was the winner.

Oct 25, 2018, 7:52 AM

Hard to believe someone would check during a company meeting. Maybe he got the text though that mom, wife, girflfirend, grandma had won. Either way, best of luck to them and hope they get sound legal and investment advice.

You don't think people really pay attention in meetings

Oct 25, 2018, 9:49 AM

do you?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Bet I can’t get my transmission fixed tomorrow in a certain tranny shop in Simpsonville! ]

It’s a kid that went to Easley high school that won it. Works at ZF Transmission

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic