Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best course of action for Chad Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,271

Best course of action for Chad Kelly

Apr 17, 2014, 8:50 AM

1) See medical professional
2) Obtain diagnosis of ADHD medical condition; get treatment over the summer
3) Apply to NCAA for medical exemption so he can transfer to another FBS school and play in fall of 2014 because of medical condition.
4) Start for some team like Texas A&M whose QB just left the school.
5)Open the season against SCar on Aug. 28 on national TV

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best course of action for Chad Kelly

Apr 17, 2014, 10:36 AM

Surely there must be someone on the Tiger staff, someone with a medical background, who knows exactly what is wrong with Chad Kelly's mental condition. Why didn't they feel responsible to get the young man some help before dismissing him? This would have been the right thing to do.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:41 AM

he is a spoiled brat. know any meds for that?

there is more to this story than has been released. his "boys" were down from NY this weekend, along with his entire family (except Jim).

One of his "crew" was driving his car when the bump up occurred. There is a reason he didn't want the cops involved.

Lots of baggage with this young man. Most of it stems from who he hangs around with. Doesnt seem to be able to get away from that "lifestyle" in spite of his parents pleas, and them sending him a thousand miles away to college.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:49 AM

Really interesting post. I wish some investigative reporter here in Upstate would get to the bottom of all of this. A lot of people want to know what really happened to the point where the kid was kicked off the team.

they do? why?***

Apr 17, 2014, 10:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2014, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Best course of action for Chad Kelly ]

really - its not anyone's business.

he did some things he shouldn't have done (and not just over this past weekend), and got kicked off the team. its really that simple.

is this where you wanna be when jesus comes back?***

Apr 17, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Best course of action for Chad Kelly ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might wanna capitalize the J, just in case He comes back

Apr 17, 2014, 11:05 AM

while you are typing.

hth this helps eternally

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

dsp's SHIFT key has the broke.

Apr 17, 2014, 11:09 AM

Among other things.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

dsp thinks for himself...

Apr 17, 2014, 11:12 AM

you guys should try it.

hth

dsp talks of herself in the 3rd person - tells you all you

Apr 17, 2014, 11:19 AM

need to know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

if that's a problem, dsp doesn't see it.***

Apr 17, 2014, 11:20 AM

i checked a reference for proper names and didn't see

Apr 17, 2014, 11:11 AM [ in reply to You might wanna capitalize the J, just in case He comes back ]

jesus says anywhere.

hth

Jesus says ? ? ? Is that

Apr 17, 2014, 11:21 AM

the adult version of Simon says - but with MUCH more serious consequences ?

i checked the footnotes, no jesus...

Apr 17, 2014, 11:28 AM

landscaper, carpenter, orange picker or other listed.

Re: You might wanna capitalize the J, just in case He comes back

Apr 17, 2014, 11:12 AM [ in reply to You might wanna capitalize the J, just in case He comes back ]

yes - because our eternal salvation is gonna be based on the use of a capital letter on a message board /SAS/

it took what seems like forever, but you finally made sense.

Apr 17, 2014, 11:13 AM

someone call h3ll for a weather report.

Re: it took what seems like forever, but you finally made sense.

Apr 17, 2014, 11:26 AM

i lol'ed

CK11 may not have wanted help

Apr 17, 2014, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Best course of action for Chad Kelly ]

Technically, our coaches could've required him to attend some kind of councilling, but if he's not committed to working on his issues, it wouldn't do any good.

This post and the OP begs the question-

Apr 17, 2014, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Best course of action for Chad Kelly ]

How many slots are available in one's Ignore User databank ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2014, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Best course of action for Chad Kelly ]

I don't know Chad Kelly, so I just have to go by what I read on here, but it could just be that he is a trouble maker, or he doesn't know how to make good decisions. Not everything is attributable to a medical condition. I know when I was his age I was a trouble maker. Luckily for me, the Army is pretty good at teaching young men discipline and how to make better choices.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2014, 11:01 AM

Well, my point was if he can talk some doctor into saying he has some kinda medical condition, he might be able to get the NCAA to exempt him from the year he'd have to sit on the sidelines at another school. If you're Chad, you want to be playing for an FBS school this coming September, and I believe he can find a doctor who will go to bat for him on this front.

Apr 17, 2014, 11:06 AM

no he won't nor would he find a legit doctor to do that. he isn't sick. he is fully aware of what he is doing and the consequences of his actions. he is just a spoiled brat who needs to grow up. again - no meds for that.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,271
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic