Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best Streaming Services for College Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 776

Best Streaming Services for College Football

May 26, 2020, 4:48 PM

Technically this is not a Football post but it is definitely CU Football related.

Before last season we cut the cable and went with HULU live as our streaming service. This was mostly to pick up College Football and Clemson Basketball, as I don't really watch much basketball outside of CU. I also don't watch much of the other sports, just PGA Golf and an occasional NFL game.

After the Covid virus struck and the ACC Tournament went down, we really were not using the service more than maybe once a week. We are located outside of Charlotte where we get about 30 channels over air and also have Netfliz and Amazon Prime, so we decided it was a waste of money.

Now that it looks like we may actually get College Football back in a couple/few months, I am trying to decide what I am going to do to get back on ESPN for the season. Anybody got any good alternatives to the HULU live? If anybody is using ESPN+ as an alternative, I would like to know how that works for you.

Thanks in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best Streaming Services for College Football

May 26, 2020, 5:08 PM

I've used Hulu and Youtube TV, both are very similar in Greenville except Hulu did not offer ABC as a network channel. I think Hulu had some ore Disney channels at the time but I think now there is Disney Plus and all Disney shows are consolidated on that service.

I think it was some sort of commerical stumbling block with ABC in this area since Hulu could never explain why they had ESPN and not ABC even though both are owned by Disney.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 776
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic