Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best O-Line In CFB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Best O-Line In CFB

Jul 21, 2016, 8:27 AM

Who would've predicted a few years ago that our big uglies would've earned so much respect so quickly???

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/clemson-s-offensive-line-a-force-to-be-feared-072016

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best O-Line In CFB

Jul 21, 2016, 9:01 AM

Very excited about this group. They are obviously talented but also appear to have great chemistry. Jay Guillermo seems to be the glue.

Jul 21, 2016, 9:07 AM

Let me lay this out. Best offensive line. Best QB. Best WR's. One of the best RB's. One of the best TE's.

Offense = unstoppable

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2016, 11:40 AM

I agree 110%

Is it time to fire Batson yet?***

Jul 21, 2016, 11:42 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Is it time to fire Batson yet?***

Jul 21, 2016, 12:29 PM

BATSON AND PEARMAN HAVE TO GO!

No, it's time to fire Caldwell,

Jul 22, 2016, 1:29 AM [ in reply to Is it time to fire Batson yet?*** ]

ask Tigerking79. ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the link...This is Awesome Press***

Jul 21, 2016, 12:26 PM

Wow..the line has been stellar recently..but BEST in all?!

Jul 21, 2016, 1:13 PM

I had no idea they were that highly regarded. I mean obviously Hyatt is a best, Guillermo and Crowder were solid too. This post is more about me being uninformed than disbelief or anything. Proud of Dabo, Caldwell and the guys. It wasn't too long ago we were all complaining quite a bit about the lack of a consistent run game and Tajh running for his life (e.g. LSU 2012, FSU 2013).

Not exact, but they allowed DW4 et al to put up over 1,000

Jul 22, 2016, 12:10 AM

yards on the #1 and the #3 defenses in the country last yr. Of those 2, one was defined as possibly the best Defense Saban has put on the field since his arrival at Bama. The other was defined as "fairly good" by an espn expert. I may be wrong because it was only a nanosecond of mention as fairly good and I've heard nothing more since.

Trevor Matich even defined Saban's defense as like an anaconda that just wraps around you and cannot escape. He said it so much I felt akward....anyhow "fairly good" was BC which finished 2015 as # 1.

Bamaconda finished 3rd. Regardless of finish, the o-line earned the praise. I will look for the post some fine tnetter posted that included much more disbelieving data.

Jul 21, 2016, 3:29 PM

Every time I see the name Falcinelli, I think of The Lords of Discipline. (Not exactly the same, I know.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woah

Jul 22, 2016, 12:15 AM

Even better than App St? ;)

That's a bold assessment right there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2016, 5:08 AM

The offensive line has been the missing piece of the puzzle for as long as I can remember. I think it, more than any other position(s) has prevented Clemson from reaching elite status. It is very good to know that the Tigers now recruit well in ALL positions.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic