Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Boulware ready for the next challenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,579

New Story: Boulware ready for the next challenge

Jan 6, 2016, 10:15 PM

Boulware ready for the next challenge

Clemson shut down Oklahoma’s powerful running game and held the Sooners scoreless in the second half in a 37-17 win. Up next is Alabama’s powerful running game and Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry in the national title game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Boulware ready for the next challenge

Jan 6, 2016, 10:20 PM

That Boulware is a trip . ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zero smack talk, all compliments of Bama

Jan 6, 2016, 10:39 PM

Love this kid and the way the team has handled themselves in front of media

Ben will crush Bama, he's a a beast, no other way to say it

Jan 6, 2016, 10:40 PM

Ben and the defense will have to make 3 key stops and get a turnover to change the momentum in our favor.

We are going to make history! I'm so proud of the 42 redshirt freshmen and freshmen that are going to make more history at Clemson now and for the future. This team has over achieved this year with one to go.

Go Tigers, go make history against the best! Tigers run for more yards than the tide, just watch!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Ben will crush Bama, he's a a beast, no other way to say it

Jan 7, 2016, 1:20 AM

Agreed. I think He will have a big night, as well as Alexander & Tankersly. And.. Shaq, Bryant or Dodd will get at least 2 sacks if not more. It's going to be a trenches battle. Alabama has some play makers and a big- agile D-line. Deshaun can get out of pocket and throw a slant or deep ball, or run the ball at read. Gallman & Brooks will find pockets and have a creative but productive game. Who knows, we might see Kelly Bryant on a few plays. It's a must to stop Henry, and the outside deep ball to the freshaman WR for Clemson to find victory. Pressure up front on Coker is key as well as stuffing the run. I think Dabo, Venables & Team have them prepared. There's just too much offense there for Bama to stop.
I say Clemson 36 Bama 24

Jan 7, 2016, 2:35 AM

What a great interview by Ben ! Classy way to represent Clemson with no trash talk to the media. Our D is going to have to stop Alabama and our Offense is going to have to put up some points to get it done. Can't wait to get there to see it in person. GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 7, 2016, 5:44 AM

Sorry Ben , but the Tide is definitively one - dimensional on offense . Their passing game is window dressing . If we shut down Henry then Coker becomes a tackling dummy in the 3rd and 4th .
Not saying it will take place , but if they were to fall behind by a couple of scores in the 3rd then I could see this going Clemson in a big way ...Alabama is not a passing offense .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,579
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic