Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: James Davis' brother decommits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: James Davis' brother decommits

Dec 4, 2011, 8:21 PM

James Davis' brother decommits

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: James Davis' brother decommits

Dec 4, 2011, 8:25 PM

Uhhhh,we should go after him.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

He better not go to South Carolina

Dec 4, 2011, 8:31 PM

K

So he wants to visit ucsjr and fsu r two biggest rivals,

Dec 4, 2011, 8:36 PM

sounds like he wants Clemson to offer.

I wonder when he will visit GT***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:27 PM

Beamer through away his #

Dec 5, 2011, 11:04 PM

no way he needs it

null

UH OOOO

Dec 4, 2011, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: James Davis' brother decommits ]

I BET ALABAMA IS FRONT RUNNER. WISH CLEMSON WOULD GO AFTER HIM. IF CLEMSON COULD GET HIM OR KEITH MARSHALL WE BE SET AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BELLAMY ANYMORE.

After all the hatred spewed from coot nation towards james

Dec 4, 2011, 9:04 PM

why would he brother even consider them?

Come to Clemson, we need him badly. Bellamy and his immaturity wont last much longer.

Re: After all the hatred spewed from coot nation towards james

Dec 4, 2011, 9:48 PM

With Bellamy gone, Mr. Davis and Zac Brooks could be the new Thunder and Lightning in a couple years. Just saying

wouldn't hurt to throw in Keith Marshall too***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bellamy is not going anywhere

Dec 4, 2011, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: After all the hatred spewed from coot nation towards james ]

You people are ridiculous

Lol, Bellamy hasn't officially gone anywhere***

Dec 5, 2011, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Re: After all the hatred spewed from coot nation towards james ]

GO TIGERS

Re: Lol, Bellamy hasn't officially gone anywhere***

Dec 5, 2011, 8:13 AM

Yes, he has gone to the "dog house" several times. I hope he gets whatever he is doing wrong fixed. He is a very gifted athlete, but he needs to get his mind and attitude right, and he, just like anybody else, can be replaced.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bellamy hasn't officially gone anywhere***

Dec 5, 2011, 8:24 AM

Dwayne Allen was in the "dog house" pretty consistently as a freshman. He has turned out okay. I wouldn't write Bellamy off just yet.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bellamy hasn't officially gone anywhere***

Dec 5, 2011, 8:44 AM

Point, but I would like to see some character changes pretty fast. I hope Bellamy can find what Dwayne has found. DA is an outstanding Tiger, both on the field and off. Speaking of fast, maybe our 2 fastest players, Bellamy and Joe Craig have been in one doghouse or another all year. Hope that gets fixed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Put his butt on the field and you will see it.***

Dec 5, 2011, 2:11 PM

Re: Put his butt on the field and you will see it.***

Dec 6, 2011, 9:15 AM

His butt has been on the field on many occasions this season. He has had some good runs, but he has fumbled quite a bit, too, and his productivity has not been all that stellar. I believe that he would not be sitting, if he were the best we have. I also believe he would not be in the doghouse so much if he were not having some issues. He is a talent, but this is a team sport, and he needs to act like a team member.

Re: After all the hatred spewed from coot nation towards james

Dec 5, 2011, 11:24 AM [ in reply to After all the hatred spewed from coot nation towards james ]

Actually, way back when he first started beiung recruited he was quoted as saying James had highly recommended that he consider South Carolina.

Florida is starting to slip***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2011, 8:21 AM

usuc and UF are 2 places I wouldn't care to go, if I were him. Think how awful it would be to play for a coach like either of their Head Coaches. Muschamp is psychotic, and spurred is just a huge jerk who will throw any player, coach, etc. under the bus in a heartbeat, and it is doubtful that either one will be at their respective schools for very much longer. UF won't put up with the failure they saw this year, and spurlid has got to be tired and ashamed of being a coot. He is not that stupid.

Dec 5, 2011, 8:40 AM

One thing I don't get is he decommitted from UF, yet he will take another visit there along with several other visits. Maybe he just isn't sure on UF, and I don't blame him. They have gone to crap.

HOWEVER

Dec 5, 2011, 11:10 AM

with a team that is currently crappy and searching for options, it could mean early PT for Davis. UF has great tradition, awesome facilities, and plenty of potential to turn it around at any time. I would love to see him take a look at Clemson, but you have to look at all aspects.

Florida's tradition started in the 90's...not much to that!***

Dec 5, 2011, 1:55 PM

Re: HOWEVER

Dec 6, 2011, 9:17 AM [ in reply to HOWEVER ]

Yep!

Dec 5, 2011, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: James Davis' brother decommits ]

He is upset that UF is going after Marshall. As soon as Marshall commits to UGA Davis will be all UF again.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic