Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Re: Belk. I hate to say it, but I am starting to smell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,831

May 22, 2018, 6:42 PM

a rat. I want to believe all the original releases from both sides, but, then I got to thinking...He could have easily dropped out of school and spent the summer at home. If things improved, he could have re-enrolled at Clemson in the fall. All this makes me think that he does not want to be at Clemson.

I go back to a post from a fellow TigerNet from Rock Hill (I think) who said he had contacts with numerous high school coaches and basically they said he was lazy and never did like working out and especially what we demand what they do during the offseason.

That he will visit GA just blows his argument.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2018, 6:44 PM

Heard from a source very close to say the least that Belk felt that the coaches expected too much and were too hard on him. When he was recruited Dabo and BV thought that they could work past that and get him to work but they couldn't.

May 22, 2018, 6:57 PM

SethSlyy said:

Heard from a source very close to say the least that Belk felt that the coaches expected too much and were too hard on him. When he was recruited Dabo and BV thought that they could work past that and get him to work but they couldn't.

If that is true, he should not bother with Bama.

May 22, 2018, 6:59 PM

That's why he isn't.

May 22, 2018, 7:00 PM

If I read his statement right, it said family issues, not sick anyone, family issues can be a lot of other than illness, get off the kids back and quit hurting CU image

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2018, 7:12 PM

All his statement said was that it was "Best " for him and his family for him to transfer. I never read anywhere that he mentioned illness.

May 22, 2018, 7:04 PM

I believe Georgia and Tennessee are his backup plans if the admissions office catches on fire in Columbia.

If he doesn’t end up at South Carolina or (Charlotte?) then the kid is probably a liar for his reasons leaving clemson.

May 22, 2018, 7:13 PM

So much for a sick mom I guess. One thing I hate hate hate hate hate on this Earth is a liar! Good riddance!!!

May 22, 2018, 7:16 PM

You can best believe when all is said and done, Dabo and Clemson will come out of it smelling like roses.

May 22, 2018, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Belk. I hate to say it, but I am starting to smell ]

Absolutely. I said it last week, good riddance. He wasn't one of us.

It doesn't matter one bit.

May 22, 2018, 7:13 PM

I get it - it's human nature to wonder and speculate about these things, and to some extent, that's what this board is for. The truth is, however, we will probably never know all of the details. Either way, it doesn't matter; he's gone, and somebody else will fill whatever role he may have had. I don't really care who may or may not have done what at this point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: It doesn't matter one bit.

May 22, 2018, 7:26 PM

One thing is for sure, when you get a lawyer involved, it becomes much more complicated and expensive. Its what they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,831
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic