Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Being in the SEC doomed Kentucky...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,488

Being in the SEC doomed Kentucky...

Apr 4, 2015, 11:23 PM

Despite going undefeated, being in such a weak conference doomed the wildcats in the end. They didn't have enough tough competition to finish the perfect season...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^This, precisely.^^^^^^

Apr 4, 2015, 11:28 PM

Told my son last week's game against ND followed by playing Wisconsin were undoubtedly the toughest back to back games for KY all year. Nothing they faced in conference came close.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Being in the SEC doomed Kentucky...

Apr 5, 2015, 12:13 AM

So they lost to th #3 ranked team in the country j. The final four and its bc the sec was weak?

Please explain with supported examples....I'll check back tomorrow for your glowing response.

If they were in the ACC they'd have maybe lost a few games but end result of season would be the same....for the record they were u defeated against the ACC this year.:

They just ran I to a great team tonight and wisky made the plays in the end....UK had made those plays all year and had the game with 5 min left and couldn't convert on straight possessions.....give wisky credit but it had nothing to do with the sec strength of schedule.

Apr 5, 2015, 12:38 AM

Calipari once again with overwhelming talent, comes up short.

Had they played an ACC type schedule maybe they could've been prepared to weather the storm.

Sad to see some of UK players not shaking hands, we have enough problems within sports don't throw sportsmanship out the window because you don't know how to lose.

I think the OP was being tongue and cheek

Apr 5, 2015, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Being in the SEC doomed Kentucky... ]

Because that's what the coots say about us

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Apr 5, 2015, 12:45 AM

But, but, but S.E.C. football should've made them better...I has the sad...I don't ALWAYS hate the S.E.C. but when i pull against, it's the SECond rate ;)

GO TIGERS!

Apr 5, 2015, 12:46 AM

TU to THE op! Lol

GO TIGERS!

Apr 5, 2015, 7:45 AM

Well deserved win for Wisconsin. Thank you for bursting that bubble. Now the coots can only crow about winning the national championship is basketball through the media.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,488
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic