Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been watching some South Carolina film. Here is reality
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Been watching some South Carolina film. Here is reality

Aug 3, 2018, 9:58 AM

The Canyon-Wide talent gap between Clemson and SCAR is comical. Make no mistake about it- we gave our Rival a 5* DL (unheard of in today's CFB) without blinking because we have ZERO respect for anything they have going on. Anything. Their D line is soft. They can't even tackle Hunter Renfrow using his own facemask. That secondary is just laughable (ill move on). Their WRs are so overrated its comical - they flat out can't get open against physical corners like ours (this isn't Tennessee we're talking about). The run game and OL are equally as pathetic. Nothing more i can say there really. They need a new QB. Jake Bentley, i hate to tell you, is straight up frightened when he lines up against us. Dont believe me? Watch the tapes below. Looks at his eyes. Look, Bentley, like SCAR itself, can win 6 or 7 games (even 9 games in a year where 4 teams on the schedule fire their coach before the season is even over). But when it comes to actually competing against teams with a Pulse, you have to be able to cross the 50 Yard Line against their 1st string Defense. You have to be able to make plays, get first downs, and score more than 10 garbage-time points against Georgia and Clemson. And thats just not where they are right now. It will take more time, and quite frankly, i dont know if Muschamp has that in him. He's never shown he could do it in the past with twice the resources.

https://youtu.be/zXY-Ulh08r4

https://youtu.be/hdJPIR6I8nY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

What a coincidence. .I was looking at some Scar film on youtube also

Aug 3, 2018, 10:07 AM

https://youtu.be/3YC3-2Al3Kk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yeah, it really says it all we just hand over our 5-star

Aug 3, 2018, 10:07 AM

discards.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been watching some South Carolina film. Here is reality

Aug 3, 2018, 10:23 AM

I wish I could laugh and say your analysis is based on orange colored glasses... but I can’t. That analysis is actually pretty spot on.

Their DL was weak last year and they lost their best players so tells you all you need to know. The WR corps has 1 good player in Deebo. Reality is the others were offered as a safety by Clemson and not offered by Clemson. I’ll side with our coaches they understand what WR talent looks like. The OL has 1 good player in Bailey who probably seriously regrets his decision right now. The secondary has 1 average player in Fenton but his mouth and attitude pushes him down. He thinks he is great and gets burned on double moves to easy. They have 5’6” safety and I’ll leave it at that. All this is before getting to the most overhyped QB of all time. The dude simply isn’t good and they act like he is Deshaun.

See you in November. Maybe they will cross the 50 before half time this year.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:33 AM

It cracks me up how their fans post about that tiny DB from Ga (forgot his name already) comparing him to Tyrann Mathieu...he absolutely got abused by our WRs. I don't care if he's fast or can jump. He's just way too small. He's a target for a good offense.

Aug 3, 2018, 11:52 AM

CUGRAD90 said:

It cracks me up how their fans post about that tiny DB from Ga (forgot his name already) comparing him to Tyrann Mathieu...he absolutely got abused by our WRs. I don't care if he's fast or can jump. He's just way too small. He's a target for a good offense.

Jameyest Williams?...

HA!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Been watching some South Carolina film. Here is reality ]

Same here. I agree with the OP. No OCGs here. I’ve watched football for a long time and never bought into the SC will give us a game garbage last year. Their 9 win season has a lot of people fooled. The house coots that come on here trying to put our schedule down are clueless. The SEC east has been mostly down for the last decade. Three ACC Atlantic teams blew out three SEC east teams on rivalry weekend last year. 9 wins mean nothing to anybody who is familiar with their schedule and actually watched them play. They are being overhyped big time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 10:25 AM

The talent gap is very wide, no doubt. But I think their WR group is pretty #### good. Samuel and Edwards are players. Samuel is a very good player in fact. Edwards is good at the 50/50 balls and has good hands.

Unfortunately for them, they don't have Hurst to draw a safety so they will find it more difficult this year.

Bailey on the OL is very good.

I think Bentley is a good QB; reminds me a bit of Tajh from the mental aspect. Doesn't have near the toughness that Tajh had though. That LSU game still makes ME hurt.

The D doesn't have standout players other than a DE. But Muschamp gets more out of them than he should.

Most of their talent is guys we couldn't take...is there anyone other than Bailey that actually chose the yard birds over Clemson other than the ones we wanted at different positions?

Aug 3, 2018, 1:50 PM

You are mighty complimentary of the coots..... if you think Bentley is a good qb then you must think the world is flat as well. In no way, shape or form is little jakey a good quarterback. I would say he's good at running his mouth but he's not because all that comes out is bull$h!t. I guess he is good at whining. Yeah and flopping.

Aug 3, 2018, 11:21 AM

Never get tired of watching this one. My guess is they will ---- the bed again, and we stomp them again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 11:28 AM

SC will look decent record wise this year maybe next.
But the truth is that’s not saying much , playing in a division where Kentucky might be the second best.
Tenn and Florida will start having decent teams again.
The Coots will then start battling Vandy for last .
Then again I could also see them lose 6-7 games this season.

Coots mood by the 2nd game

Aug 3, 2018, 11:35 AM

Message was edited by: Bigorange93®

Aug 3, 2018, 11:38 AM

Why would you ever do that?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive