Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been a full month since I ordered ACCCG tix, still not even an email
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Been a full month since I ordered ACCCG tix, still not even an email

Sep 6, 2018, 2:09 PM

confirmation. Called this morning, Drew told me they are being processed. How in the world does it take 1 month for a ticket office to process tickets for 1 game???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Ordered 8 from Drew about 4 weeks ago too and still have not

Sep 6, 2018, 2:12 PM

received an email confirmation either. Drew told me 2 weeks ago that it may be another 2 weeks because they were swamped with orders but I like you an starting to get a little concerned.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is starting to sound like

Sep 6, 2018, 2:15 PM

Peach Bowl versus Tennessee v2.0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Been a full month since I ordered ACCCG tix, still not even an email

Sep 6, 2018, 2:21 PM

Same here...I posted in here last week about this and others are dealing with the same thing (I linked the post below). I ordered over a month ago and still nothing. I spoke to someone yesterday and they said they're "looking into my order and should have something by end of the day." I've called twice today for an update and got no answer. Part of my job is working in customer support and this is one of worst customer support experiences I've dealt with. I think someone posted saying they could not fulfill their order so I'm hoping this isn't the case for anyone who still hasn't received confirmation. This is absolutely unacceptable. It's horrible that everything has to be done over the phone instead of using an online service.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/ACCCG-Tickets-1817373

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the ACC office, nough said~***

Sep 6, 2018, 2:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Sep 6, 2018, 2:27 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Fire Swofford!!

I dunno. tickets at clemson are a 6M long

Sep 6, 2018, 2:27 PM

process...

I assume it is more difficult than you think.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Those are season tickets with donations and priority

Sep 6, 2018, 2:31 PM

status/IPTAY points attached to the assignment process. It's beyond stupid that in 2018 you can't go online, click a couple buttons and have your tickets available instantly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No, what's insane is that's how they did it in years past, I

Sep 6, 2018, 5:56 PM

bought tickets to the 2015 and 2016 ACCCG online during the pre-sale and this year I had to call and do it over the phone...I wasn't 100% sure I wasn't getting scammed up until I got my confirmation

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here, and not only that but in the presale they gave

Sep 6, 2018, 6:37 PM

us first right of refusal on the seats we had the previous year. But this year apparently you have to call and hope to catch Drew when he's not on another line or on a smoke break?

Sep 6, 2018, 2:35 PM

I received an email yesterday from the ACC yesterday with a PDF receipt showing the section, row, and seat #s. The email also said the tix would be mailed in October.

We ordered ours on 8/8/18 and I was finally charged and got

Sep 6, 2018, 2:39 PM

a confirmation e-mail on 8/30/18. I can't believe it takes three weeks to process tickets in 2018.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

Sep 6, 2018, 2:57 PM

I was having problems too, and I've called twice since I talked to them once and got confirmation I had tickets. I ordered back about a month ago and had not received a confirmation email. I thought maybe it was a scam!

It was much better last year when you could just order your tix online. I ordered mine online last year and I had them in a week on both sets of tickets I ordered at different times.

This is just bad.

Sep 6, 2018, 3:20 PM

I received the e-mail confirmation yesterday but not for my original ticket purchase. I bought 4 tickets, same seat as last year, back in May and never received confirmation. I was told I could only buy the same 4 seats I bought last year until additional were made available to the public. Then, weekly, after June 30th, I checked with them about additional tickets and wasn't able to buy MORE until last month. The confirmation I received yesterday was for the 4 "ADD-ON" tickets I purchased.

I certainly hope I receive all 8 but for now, I have confirmation only on the 4 most recently purchased.

I will say that Ted, the guy I dealt with originally, is no longer there. That was one issue I had with a delay in ordering additional tickets. His voicemail was still active but no one was checking it.

Hopefully the rest of you get confirmation soon.

Sep 6, 2018, 3:22 PM

I'm in the same boat. Ordered end of July.

Sep 6, 2018, 3:36 PM

swoff has your money and is living a ritzy life style. all us sheeple should just be happy w that. clearly the school presidents are. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2018, 3:48 PM

What is Drew's extension? Is it 110?

Sep 6, 2018, 3:55 PM

I just called, and they are answering the phone now. Supposedly they are on people who ordered on 8/10, although I think I ordered before that. Any way, they did have a record of my orders so that was not lost. Now I just have to wait awhile.

So if you have questions you can call them this afternoon and maybe get an answer on the phone.

Sep 6, 2018, 4:04 PM

Yeah I called about 30 minutes ago and they processed my order minutes before I called. Drew (the guy I spoke with) emailed me not long after with a PDF confirmation with my section, row, etc. Good luck!

Drew's extension is 107, i just called and left VM.***

Sep 6, 2018, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Been a full month since I ordered ACCCG tix, still not even an email ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2018, 5:48 PM

I ordered from Austin back on Aug. 2nd. No email, no charge, no callbacks after several voicemails, and no tickets. Pathetic.

Sep 6, 2018, 6:50 PM

It's ridiculous that in 2018 they didn't make it an online process.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

So you’re saying don’t bother at this point just wait?

Sep 6, 2018, 6:54 PM

I’m supposed to get a call from them but I’m getting where I might just wait if it’s a hassle.

I'll take a stab.

Sep 6, 2018, 8:34 PM

If I were in charge I'd deliver them just in time. There's two reasons for that. No one can use them until the game(s). It gives counterfitters the shortest amount of time to produce fakes which can cause a lot of fans to suffer a lot.

The second reason to hold them until close to time for games is that it gives the printer lots of time to schedule the printing. That may not mean a lot to you but in the end the ticket cost to Clemson will be as low as possible. This is a business and time is worth money. Maybe not a lot but every penny is important.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll take a stab.

Sep 6, 2018, 9:07 PM

Makes sense but it’d be nice to train your staff (I.e. Austin and Drew) on not delivering broken promises. How about tell em orders won’t be processed until October or better yet, don’t answer the phone and take orders until then. It’s like at the restaurant, tell em it’s a 45 min wait when you think it’s probably 30. Aim high. But what do I know.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic