Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
carter,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

carter,

Jul 8, 2012, 3:15 PM

weve got some real talent evaluating experts on the board.i see lots of you proclaiming he would be such an asset. if dabo caves on carter, it will be the topic all year as we are laughed at by the sports media. what in the hell has happened to clemson football, when they are perceived as desperate. also 90% on this board lamented on how weak the acc is and we desperately need to go to the big 12. now the coaching staff and fans are talking dynasty. hate me now, call me a coot, but mark my words, at seasons end, it will be apparent dabos cheerleading leads to easily wounded player pysche and too soon dynsty expectations. ok let the name calling and head in the sand sunshine pumpers off the leash. let me have it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey bud you are making asumptions. Asumptions.***

Jul 8, 2012, 3:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Express 13 (a.k.a. Old 0-21)??????????

Jul 8, 2012, 3:22 PM

Could be.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re Yep, posts the same old crap everyday. Always,

Jul 8, 2012, 3:41 PM

disparaging Dabo.

Re: carter,

Jul 8, 2012, 3:44 PM

It is unfortunate that our own fans have some class rednecks that they should not be on a computer period. A fan of Clemson or otherwise should be able to give his/her opinion without being attacked .. People should only attack with counteracts and respect .. God bless and you are entitled to your opinion brother ..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: I agree, but could he not, just once post something

Jul 8, 2012, 3:48 PM

positive about the Tigers and Dabo? We do get tired of his negativity.

In other words

Jul 8, 2012, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: carter, ]

Trash rednecks leave this brother alone .. I was attacked on this site and I am die heart Clemson fan. I have graduated from Clemson computer engineering and live out west but I am coming down for the opening .. Go tigers and trash rednecks keep u r opinion to u r self and in advance if u r going to attack go to hell ..I hope a chicken nibbles on u r balls till u die

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

So you know Express 13 and how he acted like a Clemson

Jul 8, 2012, 9:17 PM

fan but attacked Clemson at every turn? Your anger seems pretty fake and you have an ugly attitude.

I love Tiger fans and those who love the Tigers!

Be sure to take that opinion over to fgf and see how

Jul 8, 2012, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: carter, ]

long before you're permanently banned.

Thats sort of the whole point. Its not an even field. The chickentrolls are allowed to come on Tigernet incessantly and stink up the joint with their crap, but reciprocation on fgf is not allowed by their moderators--nor has it ever been.

And here's some more news for you:

There are lot of us "class rednecks" who've been contributing to Tigernet for a lot of years doing what we could to help Crump and Bmeist make this the best Clemson
site on the internet. Even though they've done all the work. A lot of us think Tigernet is better without the unwanted flaming posts of a bunch of mindless gamecock fans.

But, just like the chickentrolls, if you don't like what you read on Tigernet, there's always the option of leaving.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Be sure to take that opinion over to fgf and see how

Jul 8, 2012, 9:28 PM

Shouldn't the better comparison be between fgf and the Bad Apple? I believe Gamecock fans are treated as equally on that CU forum as CU fans are treated on fgf. They are both Rivals msg boards....

Why would we care about what "the sports media" says?

Jul 8, 2012, 4:08 PM

You are, of course, welcome to any opinion you want to hold, and I"m not attacking you for it.

I just don't understand why any of us would care about what the talking heads say while they are trying to fill a slow news cycle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Media laughing at your team? Everybody laughs at USuCk.

Jul 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

You guys should be use to it by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I smell chicken on this board.***

Jul 8, 2012, 4:18 PM

Re: I smell chicken on this board.***

Jul 8, 2012, 4:35 PM

You are genius ... Is your trailer leaking?

Really what did you add to this conversation.. Do u even understand what was posted ??

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: I smell chicken on this board.***

Jul 8, 2012, 4:35 PM

go to he@@ coot trash

Another class -- few of you here.. We Clemson fans need

Jul 8, 2012, 4:59 PM

to clean our own house and be respectable to one another before we earn respect from others.

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: "WE". LOL***

Jul 8, 2012, 5:09 PM

Would you (Yes, I'll take the time to spell it out) and

Jul 8, 2012, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Another class -- few of you here.. We Clemson fans need ]

Clemsonson please refrain from using the word "we" when referencing Clemson and our fans. Quit fooling yourself and trying to fool us. We're not buying it.

Jul 8, 2012, 4:18 PM

we're starting to play by sec rules.just wait until we allow partial qualifiers, or better yet, we'll just invent a learning disorder to tag on someone who struggled with grades/test scores, etc., so we will be allowed to enroll anyone. usuc might not sign another 4 star or higher,unless we decide not to offer him. we can also sign his hs coach, like arkansas did a few years ago...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:or start pressuring high school teachers to change

Jul 8, 2012, 4:22 PM

grades.

Is your life so boring that

Jul 8, 2012, 4:19 PM

you make up a clemson name and try to pass yourself off as a clemson fan

class act you are***

Jul 8, 2012, 4:55 PM

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Jul 8, 2012, 4:53 PM

his film speaks for itself.the dude looks pretty #### good to me.i'm no expert but sounds to me like you're one negative miserable b*st&rd.leave everything to the coaches and pull for the tigers and just shut the he!! up.

Class Act you are***

Jul 8, 2012, 4:55 PM

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: Class Act you are***

Jul 8, 2012, 6:29 PM

class act or not.atleast i don't get on here and whine and cry about everything i hear or read like you and all of the rest of the cry babies on here.go back to junior high drama queen.

go back to fgf coot***

Jul 8, 2012, 5:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2012, 5:35 PM

Sounds realistic to me. We're a power in the ACC? A
dynasty in the making? Crushed by Ga. Tech, N.C. State, S. Carolina. Nearly beaten by woeful wake Forest and Maryland teams.

Mighty Wofford runs up and down the field on us. And then the history-making humiliation in the Orange Bowl. I'd hold off on breaking out the champagne for right now.

Balance this with the postive and you've got it right

Jul 8, 2012, 9:22 PM

Top recruiting
ACC Champions
2 time division champs
10 win season

You might not be a coot, but

Jul 8, 2012, 6:02 PM

You sure are sounding like one.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic