Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama will punch our tigers in the face...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Bama will punch our tigers in the face...

Dec 31, 2018, 2:38 PM

From the first play.. question is will we punch them back!! or stand there in a daze like every other team they play looking over at the side line saying what just happened.. I know I'll get bashed for this post but everyone is thinking it. Tigers must punch back!! From the git go!! Bama expects that the other team will be so intimated that they just self destruct.. I hope that our tigers do not fall in that typical trap. I said it the other night .. you do not defer the toss! You do not settle in.! You get the ball and you hit them as hard as you can and drive it down their throats and score as much possible.. don't look back! and don't take your freaking foot off the gas til that clock reads 0:00 !!!!! Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what I’m thinking ??

Dec 31, 2018, 2:39 PM

I’m thinking you’re a loser coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

DA POTD material right here***

Dec 31, 2018, 2:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what I’m thinking ??

Dec 31, 2018, 3:12 PM [ in reply to You know what I’m thinking ?? ]

I’m thinking maybe we open up by punching them in the face.

Similar to how UVA punched SCar in the face. How did y’all respond? Asking for a friend... JHop

You're getting bashed for that pulse....COOT!

Dec 31, 2018, 2:42 PM

But to play along here. Clemson is going to knock Bama on their collective azzes.No doubt! For the first time you are going to lay witness to a Nick Saban led Alabama team reeling, "trying" to play catch up in a championship game. Bookmark my post and come back after the game.Let me know how right I was!
Now scurry on back to your hole.

GO TIGERS!!!BEAT ALABAMA!!!

Re: You're getting bashed for that pulse....COOT!

Dec 31, 2018, 5:03 PM

Yeah! I agree the beginning of the post is stupid, but … also to play along … I'm thinkin' I'd be inclined to go on O if we won the toss. Our OL is gonna have to have the game of its collective life to give TL just enough time to throw a long strike in stride to TH and JR. Scoring first would be yuge in this game. We need to even up the series 2-2 and take home the tall one. It is an even year, so it's our turn. Happy New Year all!

Re: You're getting bashed for that pulse....COOT!

Dec 31, 2018, 5:40 PM [ in reply to You're getting bashed for that pulse....COOT! ]

I think y'all may be misinterpreting what the OP was trying to say. I may be wrong, but I think he is a long time Tiger fan who has yet to put the '90's and early 2000's Tigers behind him. Back then they did seem to back off when hit with adversity. However, since Dabo has taken the wheel, their response to adversity has been to regroup and attack!!

ST

Re: Bama will punch our tigers in the face...

Dec 31, 2018, 2:47 PM

This is definitely coot logic. The fact that it’s an open question to him whether or not we will hit back shows you how much he has not watched much Clemson football over the past 5 years.

We haven’t been overmatched since the Kevin Steele days. Win we lose it’s typically due to being out of position not due to being physical enough.

In short... your a coot go drink a Coke Zero and start your off season.

Kinda like UVa punched you Capons in the mouth?

Dec 31, 2018, 2:52 PM

Bless your heart !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

“Our Tigers?”

Dec 31, 2018, 2:53 PM

Go away Coot!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Are you serious?

Dec 31, 2018, 2:56 PM

28-0

I see that little smelly swirl still has a white tip on it!***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Hey Coot your elephant trunk is showing on your face...***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:06 PM

Re: Hey Coot your elephant trunk is showing on your face...***

Dec 31, 2018, 4:54 PM

Naw badly done erectile tissue.

?...

Dec 31, 2018, 3:08 PM

#5ever to thee...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

somebody needs to take a cheap shot at #99 before he does

Dec 31, 2018, 3:21 PM

Its gonna be a nasty game if the refs or our oline don't control that beast.
We thought Kyler got roughed up. I would almost load the backfield with CW and FBs just to get a good hit #99 he's got one coming to him

Dec 31, 2018, 3:16 PM

Tigerman1, fear not! You’re going to learn what it means to believe!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UVA Lol coot

Dec 31, 2018, 3:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if bama punches us in the face it should be a penalty***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:18 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 3:20 PM

I def think you are wrong about deferring the ball, it's much more important that we punch them in the mouth as the 2nd half begins. Also increases the chance we will get the ball an extra time 2nd half when we have worn them to a pulp!

That would be a personal foul.***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 31, 2018, 3:24 PM

The one thing these other teams don’t have is our stud players .
We will be just fine, bring Bama on .
They will find out fast , Clemson is not scared

Dec 31, 2018, 4:58 PM

ND fans were crying in their beer when our Taxi Squad was spanking that BUTTe late in the game... Can't wait to tune in Finebomb on Tuesday and hear Beulah from Bugtussle wail..." PAWL...PAWL... Them Climpsun people were so MEAN!! I hate them, PAWL..."... (Hey,Paul,remember when you said.." Dabo will never win at Clemson. They need to fire him TODAY and hire Rich Rod?" I do...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UVA 28 u5c krispy kreme doughnuts 0

Dec 31, 2018, 4:48 PM

Dec 31, 2018, 4:52 PM

Good grief, our Tigers respect Bama but do not fear Bama. Better question is how will Bama react to getting punched in the mouth. Our boys are focused,ready so spot the dang ball. Coots need to change the logo from a fighting rooster to a female Silky.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:00 PM

Coot, your pulse is almost as low as your IQ

Dec 31, 2018, 5:04 PM

If they do punch the Tigers in the mouth, bama will need to go to the ER to get the Tigers foot extracted from their fat a$$es.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 5:16 PM

A counter left jab aimed toward Columbia should work.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:50 PM

Tigerman 1 said:

From the first play.. question is will we punch them back!! or stand there in a daze like every other team they play looking over at the side line saying what just happened.. I know I'll get bashed for this post but everyone is thinking it. Tigers must punch back!! From the git go!! Bama expects that the other team will be so intimated that they just self destruct.. I hope that our tigers do not fall in that typical trap. I said it the other night .. you do not defer the toss! You do not settle in.! You get the ball and you hit them as hard as you can and drive it down their throats and score as much possible.. don't look back! and don't take your freaking foot off the gas til that clock reads 0:00 !!!!! Go Tigers!!!

You should fax Dabo immediately. This incredible insight cannot go unheard.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic