Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,612

Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500

Oct 28, 2018, 3:28 PM

Only one team on their schedule is currently ranked (Texas A&M) and A&M is the only team on their schedule that has been ranked AT ALL during the season.

If the c0cks want to whine about schedules, they need to look across the division and start there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500

Oct 28, 2018, 3:55 PM

We beat them, okay, but let's not get on some kind of "magic carpet" ride and imagine that we have won the season. Anyone remember the season when we ware ranked 6th in the nation, went up to un-ranked Duke, and that big back ran all over us---couldn't tackle him. We lost. Big loss. What I'm saying is that we should all step back, take a deep breath and re-evaluate. Overconfidence is a recipe for defeat.

Oct 28, 2018, 4:49 PM

Because fans don't win/lose games it really doesn't matter whether we all take a step anywhere to re-evaluate anything.

Some side-walk fan's or alumni's overconfidence has absolutely zero to do with the outcome of the Clemson football team. Just saying.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Oct 28, 2018, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500 ]

Fear the thumb, the other hand, and both feet. Best of all, you know it is coming.

I remember your team being ranked 7th and playing...

Oct 28, 2018, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500 ]

the Midshipmen, the midshipmen. You guys let a service academy beat you. The only thing to top that was losing to the Citadel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember your team being ranked 7th and playing...

Oct 28, 2018, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500 ]

the Midshipmen, the midshipmen. You guys let a service academy beat you. The only thing to top that was losing to the Citadel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m 34 and don’t have any recollection of that...

Oct 28, 2018, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama has just two wins over P5 teams over .500 ]

But I do remember the coots losing to The Citadel a couple years ago. That seems closer to now than some Duke game probably... in the 80’s?

~JKB

Oct 28, 2018, 4:55 PM

We shouldn't say too much because we only have three wins over P5 teams over .500. We have played two teams that are currently ranked though, with NC State also being previously ranked and GSU just outside the top 25.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,612
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic