Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama and LSU lose week 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 74
| visibility 1

Bama and LSU lose week 1

May 11, 2016, 12:35 PM

Could happen. Bama with a new QB, RB, and replacing 6 starters on defense week 1 against USC who returns 9 starters on offense, albeit without Kessler.

LSU at Lambeau field in Wisconsins backyard. Could be trouble.

Why do you think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1

May 11, 2016, 12:43 PM

If they do, they will still be ranked in the Top 10. Some things never change. Sports media is just like Hillary supporters, can't see the forest for the trees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you say Hillary doesn't shave her legs?

May 11, 2016, 1:03 PM

or Hillary supporters?

both?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think maybe he was saying Hillary has legs like trees?

May 11, 2016, 1:58 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2016, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

Hillary has a forest ?
Does that mean what I think it means ?

No way Bama loses to USC , but LSU could struggle in Wisconsin .
Think they both win , Bama by 13 and LSU by 5

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 11, 2016, 2:04 PM

No, no, no... we can't see Hillary's "forest" because too many "trees".

I don't think anyones clamoring to see it

May 11, 2016, 2:15 PM

Bill sure isn't

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

May 11, 2016, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

LSU will be fine against Wisconsin. Imo. They play the same style with better athletes. Fornette is gonna be a monster this year.

BAMA is in a tough spot the first 2 weeks. I think their D will be fine against USC, because they are still really talented, but their offense looked terrible in the spring game.

Then they have to face a pretty good WKU team that has some talent, and also has one of the best playcallers in the country in Jeff Brohm. They finished #24 last year, and Brohm is a #### good playcaller. He's good for about 8-12pts over most playcallers. I actually think he'll be an NFL coach sooner than later. He also has his brother Brian Brohm helping him, and a running backs coach that was a former Clemson nemesis in Chris Barclay. Both very smart guys imo. I get a slight headache just thinking about Barclay against Clemson.

It's one of the more dubious trap games I've seen in a while.

WKU faces an easy opponent on Thursday the week before, so they'll have 9 days to prepare, while BAMA has to travel back from Texas after an emotional game against a tough opponent. & I bet WKU's coaching staff has been prepping for that one for a while. Definitely a game to keep an eye on.

If you're ever looking to watch teams that you don't root for, check out Arkansas St & WKU (Western Kentucky University). Both teams play exciting & effective football.

Go Tigers!

Whatchoo doin on here Coach Brohm?***

May 15, 2016, 4:34 AM

Re: Whatchoo doin on here Coach Brohm?***

May 15, 2016, 4:53 PM

Am I Oscar, Jeff, or Brian?

??

Go Tigers!

The flaw in your post is giving a turd about week 1

May 11, 2016, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

Rankings.
In the past this may have been a factor but I haven't had any complaints with the last 8 teams chosen to play for the nc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: oh man thats so good***

May 15, 2016, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

May 11, 2016, 1:01 PM

"LSU at Lambeau field in Wisconsins backyard. Could be trouble." Yeah....if it is 33 degrees and raining on a muddy field!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU looses week one also...***

May 11, 2016, 2:06 PM

May 11, 2016, 2:20 PM

Do you think Clemson has a chance to lose week one because of the starters lost on offense and defense?

May 11, 2016, 2:38 PM

> Do you think Clemson has a chance to lose week one
> because of the starters lost on offense and defense?

Not on offense, but Auburn's fast paced offense with that sugar huddle can give any inexperienced team trouble if it starts causing confusion with our new players.

BAMA knows it's coming every year, has the most talented players in the country, and it gives them trouble.

ULTIMATELY DW4 and our O will overwhelm them, but Auburn will score early imo.

JMO

Go Tigers!

May 11, 2016, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

> Do you think Clemson has a chance to lose week one
> because of the starters lost on offense and defense?

Not on offense, but Auburn's fast paced offense with that sugar huddle can give any inexperienced team trouble if it starts causing confusion with our new players.

BAMA knows it's coming every year, has the most talented players in the country, and it gives them trouble.

ULTIMATELY DW4 and our O will overwhelm them, but Auburn will score early imo.

JMO

Go Tigers!

May 11, 2016, 2:57 PM

My comment was more in general. Just the overall perception of the season.

On one hand, this guy is saying alabama should struggle and possibly lose because of the number of defensive starters lost.

So my question is, does he have the same belief about clemson?

Many clemson fans get pissed off when that is asked. "Clemson has reloaded over the last few years, it's the same questions every year." Don't you think it's the same for Bama too? They always lose tons, but are right back in the same spot

Alabama is the prime example of recruiting studs every year. They are always reloaded. Clemson has began to be that way in the past 4 or 5 years. It was just a question, if he thinks alabama could struggle because of those players lost, what does he think about clemson?

Probably thinks of clemson alot different because he's a fan. I love clemson, but I also like to talk football, be realistic, make predictions, and come back and talk about them when I am right

May 11, 2016, 3:04 PM

Get'em NFLU. It's always funny when trolls don't know they're trolls.

Information and having to think clashes with his small brain.

Info and discussion is like a ???? to him.

LoL

Go Tigers!

HEY LADIES

May 11, 2016, 3:06 PM

nflu knows nothing of sports. he's a ##### on mommies computer spouting drivel. and captaincocklover is trying to dodge clemalum07 because he OWNS YOU

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 11, 2016, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

Got eeeeeem hahahaha

"NFLU doesn't know one thing about sports"

Ouch lol coming from the guy who has yet to speak his mind, unless he is talking about c0cks and dudes turned girl hahaha

You may want to visit that FGF place you keep talking about, you would fit in CLASH

Isn't USC a little better than Auburn?

May 15, 2016, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

I'd say us and Bama have a better chance to lose than LSU, mostly because of inexperience and the quality of opponent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i bet both you and captaincocklover

May 11, 2016, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

are in a circle jerk right now. pathetic cocklover trolls

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: i bet both you and captaincocklover

May 11, 2016, 2:50 PM

When you don't know #### about sports and you have nothing to say, follow the clash example hahahaha

Re: i bet both you and captaincocklover

May 11, 2016, 2:56 PM

Freudian slip iyam.

LOL

##### on the Brain and in his mouth ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

In depth sports analysis #Clashes with his small brain

Clash lol

Go Tigers!

try playing sports you two caitlyns

May 11, 2016, 3:02 PM

if you ever played fball and you played against me girls - you would remember when i flipped the ball at your feet when i scored. you pathetic cocklovers know nothing of sports. you're simply wannabes that are clueless. tell you what - pick a sport, any sport, and give it a shot. anyway, you guys keep bl0wing each other and muschamp - ####, maybe fgf doesn't want either of you

Re: try playing sports you two caitlyns

May 11, 2016, 3:07 PM

Are you saying you played against girls?

Hahaha the only way the ball would have been around your feet when you were playing me was when everyone was jumping on it after you fumbled.

You have done a pretty good job of showing who the clueless one is. You haven't said one word about football lol

Show us some pictures of the glory days, or the powder puff games, I still can't figure out why you are talking about throwing down girls. Let's see how many Gatorade bottles you could hold at one time

again cocklover

May 11, 2016, 3:10 PM

i calling YOU a girl. and you are a chick. you want pics of me playing in the 80's? more than happy. i'll send you a worn jock strap as well. best advice for you darlin, be careful what you wish for

Re: again cocklover

May 11, 2016, 3:12 PM

Ive already wished for it, show me big boy hahahahahaha

May 11, 2016, 3:12 PM [ in reply to again cocklover ]

Ive already wished for it, show me big boy hahahahahaha

Re: again cocklover***

May 11, 2016, 3:15 PM [ in reply to again cocklover ]

May 11, 2016, 3:18 PM [ in reply to again cocklover ]

> i calling YOU a girl. and you are a chick. you want
> pics of me playing in the 80's? more than happy.
> i'll send you a worn jock strap as well. best
> t advice for you darlin, be careful what you wish for

WEIRDO ALERT

NO I DONT WANT PICS

LOL

Go Tigers!

the weird

May 11, 2016, 3:25 PM

#### is a cocklover posing as a tiger fan and going on a bored to spout drivel. its clear you have little self worth and self esteem but what drives someone to do that? psychosis? never have been with a lady? what is it? most of us never visit fgf and i certainly wouldn't post on that sh1thole. says a lot about you

and i don't

May 11, 2016, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: try playing sports you two caitlyns ]

give a #### what bama and lsu do week one. i don't care who they recruit, i don't care their records. nada zip zilch. the only time i think about them is if they are on clemson schedule. you seem to care because you're a cocklover and cannot cheer for something thats never been there and never will.

Re: and i don't

May 11, 2016, 3:21 PM

I WANT TO SEE THE FOOTBALL PICTURES! Show me the big stud I would have flipped up on his head! Can't talk all that #### and then not back it up little clash.

LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD YOU ####### ######. IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN CLEMSON DON'T CLICK ON SOMETHING THAT SAYS LSU AND BAMA DIP ####

i don't

May 11, 2016, 3:26 PM

have anything against your kind, but i'd prefer you not jack to my pics

Re: i don't

May 11, 2016, 3:29 PM

Hahaha and that folks, is what a really fast back track looks like. AKA a lie

May 11, 2016, 3:35 PM

no girlie - i do not keep my fball pics in my office. so tmail me and i'll shoot you a pic of number 33. in the meantime, don't forget that you lost to the citadel, you won't win more than 4 games this yr, and usuck will never ever be in cfp - ever

May 11, 2016, 3:41 PM

Know more about clemson than you, been around the program more than you, GUARANTEE I played more college sports than you. Btw I was a baseball player in college for 4 years, played both for 1 year.

Any time you want to bring that elementary education around here, I'll gladly shut it up.

You were the one talking about your playing days btw, don't start talking #### about something you can't back up. Makes you look really foolish, like everything else you've said

May 11, 2016, 3:45 PM

listen poosy, i could care less what you've done. you probably would work for me. i've played sports my entire life and to say you played bball in college? no one gives a ####. you are clueless on every level and a cocklover. you couldn't hold my jock wrestling, lacrosse, football, soccer, or tennis, so pipe down. all the #### you pull is straight cut and paste and my 13 yr daughter can do that.

May 11, 2016, 4:12 PM

Hahahaha I hear ya bad@ss, you'd be the first person I bullied. Prolly be the one that got the most pissed off about being bullied, and i'd do it over and over haha.

I hear ya cut and paste, go play some soccer or tennis and think about how you were the only thought that ever thought you were good at anything haha.

I would walk circles around you in anything related to sports, you have yet to say anything about sports, all you ever say is coot haha. Seems you have an infatuation with them, where I have talked about coach Batson and others around the program that I am familiar with and have been around.

You have nothing of any relevance to ever say, you repeat yourself with the same meaningless ####. Literally, anybody can contribute why you do. You fill the board with the word coot and all that other #### because you don't know what to say and you think that will make everyone like you.

uh...ok

May 11, 2016, 4:19 PM

you - i think blah blah blah is going to be great. i know batson blah blah blah.

and if you ever attempted to bully anyone you would find your a$$ in the ER. all talk makes jack a dull boy. and that brain of yours, much like your posting and other areas, are tiny dear boy.

and yes, you would be running around in circles, like my lap dog. i keep feeding you bones and you keep repeating, rinsing, and repeating. hey frisky puppy, don't get yourself in a jam.

Re: uh...ok

May 11, 2016, 4:21 PM

Hahaha its like you are self-analyzing...

no

May 11, 2016, 4:26 PM

sunshine. you get called out because you are what you are. its clear you can't help it and you try way too hard. its easy to goad you cocklovers. you are inferior in every way. if i really wanted to be an a$$, i would go to fgf and ridicule those idiots. but i have their whipping girl on a tiger bored to toss bones. you bring nothing to the table except ridiculous posts that no one cares about. quick - clemson starting qb 1972? 3..2..1..

another - clemson best pitcher in history. quick lap dog, quickly 3..2..1

tiger starting five versus ucla. come on boy - 3..2..1

times up

May 11, 2016, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: uh...ok ]

tick tick tick

May 11, 2016, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: uh...ok ]

> Hahaha its like you are self-analyzing...

Freudian Slips ALL DAY

He's just repeating what the DR told him.

Sniffing jock straps and snapchatting people on the internet 247 = clash L??L

G?? Tiger???

May 11, 2016, 10:40 PM

Watch yourself Sally - don't get upset when you trespass on a rivals bored. Only a pillow biter plays on social media - are you a pillow biter captain Cocklover? You know very little about football - best not talk about what you don't understand. But...but....sam Wyche said blah blah blah.

May 11, 2016, 10:48 PM

> Watch yourself Sally - don't get upset when you
> trespass on a rivals bored. Only a pillow biter
> plays on social media - are you a pillow biter
> captain Cocklover? You know very little about
> football - best not talk about what you don't
> understand. But...but....sam Wyche said blah blah
> blah.

Self Analysis L??L

Open Book

Go Tigers!

May 11, 2016, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: uh...ok ]

Coming from someone who has yet to say one word about football hahahaha

May 11, 2016, 10:56 PM

You ready - you lose 3 in row. You don't go to a bowl game. You NEVER compete on a national scale in regards to cfp. You average a paltry 15 pts a game 2016. You lost to the citadel. Not one player from usuck starts for tigers. Need more football talk??

And you both are in the closet

May 11, 2016, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: uh...ok ]

And should have the balls to come out and talk Cocklover pride. You know, like your wimminz hoops team. Be loud and proud - have a parade. Let your flag fly! Come on ladies - you can do this! For all of usuck you should come out of the Cocklover closet!

Re: And you both are in the closet

May 11, 2016, 11:05 PM

All you talk about is the Coots, and coming out of the closet, and sending pictures to guys....

What are you trying to tell us? Hahahaha

May 11, 2016, 11:11 PM

Because you both have zero esteem or pride. Don't pretend to be a tiger miss nflu when it's apparent you're not. Only usuck dysfunction can be addressed with coming clean. At least 09 doesn't hide. Nor does cc. You dooshbags can't even bring yourself to say - hey, I'm from usuck and I hope you guys lose every game. Gain some respect for yourself or go back to fgf. There are plenty of dirtbags full of dysfunction over there.

May 11, 2016, 11:14 PM

Goooooooo Tigers!

??

May 11, 2016, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: And you both are in the closet ]

Hahaha so all of that is the reason you can't stop talking about c0cks and Coots? I guess ur gonna be talking ab c0cks for a long time hahaha

Just curious, since you think it's so wrong to think an incoming clemson player is going to be great, what did you say back in the day when Sammy came out and ppl said he would be great? Did you have another embarrassing meltdown? Hahaha

How are you so blind to what everyone knows about you? Its getting really bad man, I don't even know who 117 is and people are telling me it's a "coot in disguise" Hahaha

May 11, 2016, 11:24 PM

God - you may be an even bigger dumba$$ then I originally thought. What 10 yr old ends every sentence with hahaha? You've embarassed yourself on a rivals bored. I'm trying to help you. You see, it's our duty to help the fuqtards of the world see the light. Should we all say Hunter Johnson will be the best qb Clemson ever recruited? That would be a no. Why you ask? Because it's not a proven fact. That's what usuck fans do. Its difficult for you to wrap your dysfunction around this concept so best thing for a child to do is say nothing. So try that - sit in the corner and say nothing

May 11, 2016, 11:28 PM

Hahaha that's just from embarrassing you over and over again, I can't help but laugh.

You finally said a football players name! Congratulations!

From what I've gathered, you don't understand recruiting and that players move along and great players come in after. From everything you've said, I've also gathered there is a lot more you don't understand hahaha

Thank you for your help though, and don't embarrass me so much next time hahahaha

May 11, 2016, 11:33 PM

Dude - you were owned all day. But you can't do it can you? Talk fball girl and show some balls. Answer the f'n question. Stop embarassing yourself.

The questions were: does mcilwain start for you guys? Do you hang within 10 of vandy? Do you win 4 games? I'm tiring of OWNING you both. Answer the questions

May 11, 2016, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Re: And you both are in the closet ]

And you clearly couldn't name anything of substance Clemson. But that would require a usuck fan to google and that's a tall task

COCKLOVER***

May 11, 2016, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: i bet both you and captaincocklover ]

EAD***

May 15, 2016, 1:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Bama and LSU lose week 1 ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU is definitely vulnerable in a game that...

May 11, 2016, 3:10 PM

for all intents and purposes is a home game for Wisconsin. Alabama will roll over USC. USC is soft in the trenches. They have talented specialists, but they are nothing like the Pete Carroll days.

Is children's hour on TNET over yet?

May 11, 2016, 11:36 PM

geez

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not yet

May 11, 2016, 11:52 PM

The clap is still owning people

Re: Not yet

May 12, 2016, 12:04 AM

My question answered - as I thought. When you actually want to talk fball, let us all know. Take a good look at usuck fball and then offer substance. Check your history books, overall record versu your rival, etc. Keep in mind, rivalries are meant to be competitive and close. YOU ARE NO RIVAL. That's in your head - much like this orange clad team. You need to learn to deal. It was a short window chief, and it is now closed. Savior is gone and you are left with uh....will Muschamp. Sucks for you. Work through it.

Re: Not yet

May 12, 2016, 12:15 AM

That's new, haven't heard that from you yet. What were you saying about copy and paste??? Hahahaha

Bizarre thread***

May 12, 2016, 12:12 AM

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Re: Bizarre thread***

May 12, 2016, 12:20 AM

Turned in to the clash schooling everybody with his football knowledge

Re: Bizarre thread***

May 12, 2016, 12:39 AM

> Turned in to the clash schooling everybody with his
> football knowledge

Hahahaha ??

Go Tigers!

BAMA steamrolls USC

May 12, 2016, 11:05 AM

On Neutral field ... And Lane Kiffin has an axe to grind ..

"You fired me.. I begged you not to.. I went on a won the Natty .. Prepare for a beat down"

Re: BAMA steamrolls USC

May 12, 2016, 12:45 PM

> On Neutral field ... And Lane Kiffin has an axe to
> grind ..
>
> "You fired me.. I begged you not to.. I went on a won
> the Natty .. Prepare for a beat down"

Now that's actually a very good point that I didn't even consider.

The way Lane Kiffin's brain works there is no telling what kind of plays his sadistic narcissistic brain will come up with to bring attention to himself and bring the pain to USC.

One of the reason I don't think Alabama will be as ready for WKU, is because of how Kiffen is. He gets not special attention for beating then, so it probably won't trigger him to go full Kiffen on them.

That would have been fun to talk about if a grown man didn't want to start sending pictures & jock straps to complete strangers.

Go Tigers!

Re: BAMA steamrolls USC

May 15, 2016, 1:23 AM

Me & NFLU argh awesome.

#JustSayin

Go Tigers!

???

ESPN Would File For Chapter 11 That Day***

May 15, 2016, 1:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2016, 2:21 AM

Have you seen Bo Scarborough? I wouldn't include Bama's RB in the "fall off" category. That dude is a fn monster.

As far as I'm concerned....

May 15, 2016, 7:45 PM

The ONLY game that matters week 1...

Will be played in Auburn AL!

Go (Clemson) Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 74
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic