Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama-LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,748

Bama-LSU

Nov 3, 2019, 8:22 AM

Who do you feel will win? I have Bama in a blowout. I feel that Saban is out for revenge against us and LSU is nothing but a team in the way. Coach O is not going to know what hit him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama-LSU

Nov 3, 2019, 8:33 AM

Alabama because they are at home. But will not cover the spread. Tua will be back and I'm assuming near full strength. Neither defense will put up much of a fight. Final score something like 49-45.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My big question is : how do the AP voters find a way

Nov 3, 2019, 8:36 AM

to make both of them have more points after they play?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 9:09 AM

Not sure. Ill take lsu but really both teams are terribly overrated. I dont either are great, just good teams. Neither one wins a playoff.

Nov 3, 2019, 9:13 AM

I like Paul Finebaum think both will win in a tie putting them both at the number 1 spot!

Nov 3, 2019, 10:12 AM

Lsu. Clearly you haven't watched a single lsu game this year. Best offense in the country right now and it's not close.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 10:20 AM

Bama is going to roll them if Tua us healthy. LSU has beat nobody but Florida. Yes they have looked good but they haven't played a real D. Florida let Fromm beat them throwing 30 passes. The first time they have won with him throwing 30 times. I'm not sold on LSU and Bama is still Bama.

Nov 3, 2019, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Bama-LSU ]

Auburn is the only semblance to a defense that they have played this year. Alabama's defense is not what it has been in the past, but it is good enough to find out if LSU is for real. My bet is that they are not.

Nov 3, 2019, 10:17 AM

Bama because they are on a different level than LSU. Yes LSU is a top 10 team but not a NC type team. Beating Texas, Auburn and UF does not make you an elite team.

Nov 3, 2019, 10:22 AM

Right? Those are nice wins without a doubt but Texas has been bad. Auburn is a solid team but LSU only won by 3 at home. Florida is way overrated.

Bama...because home game and better defense...

Nov 3, 2019, 10:18 AM

...although it'll be a high scoring game. O/U = 90 points.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 10:25 AM

I think Bama beats LSU even with Mac Jones at the helm and dang would that be brutal for the fans of the tigers to accept.

Nov 3, 2019, 10:26 AM

I'm undecided right now. If Burrow has time to throw, there is no reason he shouldn't be able to carve up Alabama's secondary. If the pass rush gets to him enough, LSU is toast.

Let's all hope it's a blowout one way or another so the loser falls far enough down the totem pole to miss the CFP.

What i would love to see is

Nov 3, 2019, 10:50 AM

Bama lose to LSU/Auburn and A&M beats both LSU/Georgia. Not only would that help our SOS if A&M wins out but it would also stop the argument of people wanting 2 SEC in the playoff if UGA and Bama have 2 loses. Unlikely to happen but its what im hoping for.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic