Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Balance.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,059

Balance.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:10 PM

Clemson average yards/game so far this season:
Passing 273.0 yards/game
Rushing 272.4 yards/game
Whew. That’s amazing balance. But, you know, the offense is struggling... or something like that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't get much more balanced than that.***

Nov 3, 2019, 1:11 PM

...and only 247 yards per game allowed by the D... basically

Nov 3, 2019, 1:38 PM

ignored by the MSM. A major portion of that is against the 2nd, 3rd, 4ths....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ...and only 247 yards per game allowed by the D... basically

Nov 3, 2019, 2:15 PM

Because “Clemson doesn’t play anybody.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Balance.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:41 PM

Yep. Ignoring yesterday, Clemson entered the weekend with the #7 scoring offense (avg 42+). Really struggling........NOT!!!!!! Yesterday’s 59pts won’t hurt our stat line. I like the NCAA site. It has every kind of stat you could want. Since games are decided on points, I’ve decided “scoring offense” & “scoring defense” are more important stats than “total offense” or “passing offense” etc, etc, etc.

The most interesting stats to me have to do with how the SEC teams are playing games and what they ARE doing and NOT doing. I would argue that the SEC has gone “pass happy”, but at the same time the 2 most pass happy teams, Bamalama & LSU have NOT been impressive with TFL’s or SACKS. Earlier in the season I thought LSU would beat Bamalama this year, now I don’t. I think Bucknuts & Clemson are both better than Bamalama or LSU........we will see.......I think.

Re: Balance.

Nov 3, 2019, 2:18 PM

Now if we could just get Trevor to stop letting off the gas in third quarters .
Also , when is our defense going to figure out how to stop teams with 6 minutes or less in 4th Q's ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,059
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic