»
Topic: Back in SC for a few days
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 1, 2018 9:46 PM by: RRFTigerFan
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Back in SC for a few days

Posted: Oct 1, 2018 8:44 PM

And I’m welcomed by the incredible and rare Alabama/Sou-kerlina fan combo.

This is not something you ever see in Oklahoma/Texas.

I kind of miss it.

2019 orange level member

Nothing incredible or rare about it...

[1]
Posted: Oct 1, 2018 8:53 PM

bunch of coattail ridin' bandwagon jumpin' wannabes.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I still haven’t seen a

Posted: Oct 1, 2018 9:09 PM

OKSt/Texas fan

Which would be the equivalent of an SC/Bama fan so I think it’s rare. Obviously not in SC but rare elsewhere.

2019 orange level member

Re: Back in SC for a few days

[1]
Posted: Oct 1, 2018 9:06 PM

He ain’t lyin’. I can go 6 months and not see a single coot sticker. I see Bama stuff every single day and they never, ever, ever, ever have a coot sticker too. I know exactly one coot fan living here, but he converted to being a Horned Frog fan about 5 years ago.

Posted: Oct 1, 2018 9:36 PM

When you are a lamecock fan, you have to have a fall-back team to pull for after week three. Although it did seem to take until week five for them to officially call the season as a complete bust his year.

Posted: Oct 1, 2018 9:46 PM

That because at the moment the average GC fan has no illusions that their chickens are anywhere close to having any kind of winning season beyond “sharing in” Bama’s ongoing success.

Personally I cannot wait to see Bama fans laugh out loud at their ineptitude and stupidity next season as the Tide crushes their mascot and team alike. Then what will they pull for? Muscrap will be on another hot seat list next season despite their vaulted recruiting class who frankly ought to think about better programs while they can.

Go Tigers ??!!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: For Sale...1 DELTA ST LOT parking pass for the Boston College game. $50 Can meet or mail. Cash or pa...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1152 people have read this post