Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BTW Our strength and conditioning looked awesome!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,590

BTW Our strength and conditioning looked awesome!

Jan 15, 2016, 8:06 AM

Our guys ran up and down the field on Bama and tired them out (Coach Saban even said this was the reason for the onside I believe).

Avoiding subs is critical for keeping the big nasties on their heels.

With what is asked of our lineman, I was really impressed.

Kudos to Coach Batson and Coach Greenlee for keeping our student athletes in shape!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BTW Our strength and conditioning looked awesome!

Jan 15, 2016, 8:12 AM

So do we or don't we FIRE BATSON ?
I cannot keep up with the sentiment on this guy by our fanbase .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Not sure about others and their opinions

Jan 15, 2016, 11:26 AM

But on the field, I like what I see. I see "Thumbs up" - let them live!

Jan 15, 2016, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: BTW Our strength and conditioning looked awesome! ]

I havnt heard "fire Batson"crowd in years....

Jan 15, 2016, 12:50 PM

Because they are winning. All the cry babies pout about stuff like special team coaches and players leaving early now, among other ridiculous things

Jan 15, 2016, 11:42 AM

And also huge props to Coach Hogan, Coach Smotherman, and Coach Taylor.

Coach Hogan has been a huge asset since arriving. He works primarily with the offensive linemen, and he knows a little bit ab o-line. Four year starter at center at Bama, blocked for a guy that held the rushing title until this year, Shaun Alexander. He's a hidden component to this success, and I hope he's around for years to come.

Thank you for the additions!

Jan 15, 2016, 1:57 PM

Agreed, entire staff....

as well as all the admin and student support faculty!

We beat them one on one all over the field.

Jan 15, 2016, 12:14 PM

I asked all the Bama trolls to show me a matchup that didn't favor Clemson and am still waiting.

The simple truth, we had system breakdowns on defense and special teams. Folks are quick to point out and blame special teams for the loss but had we not left unguarded real estate in our secondary they would not have had three of those TDs they scored on us.

I'm not saying fire anybody and I'm not concerned that this issue won't be dealt with by our coaching staff. I am not prepared to make suggestions as to how our coaches should deal with this issues. It's unfruitful and when folks make suggestion they may feel that if their advise isn't followed then the problems won't be corrected.

I think folks deal with all superiors, including God, with the same attitude. 'If you don't do it my way you're not doing it correctly and therefor it won't work out right.' That's egotistical, narcissistic and insulting to those who see a much bigger picture than we.

Sorry for the philosophical bs but it's the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC....SEC....SEC

Jan 15, 2016, 12:17 PM

You ran us up and down the field? Seems I remember 24 points in 4thQ. So who was tired? Your last TD was a gimmee to run the clock. If you'll look at that last drive BAMA was only rushing 3 sometimes 2 every play.

Well if it makes you feel better keep living in your dream world. And for the re-writers of history that say the SEC is nothing may I remind you that the SEC has won 8 of the last 10 NCs. And BAMA has 4 of those 8 NCs.

If you wanna play with the big boys you should respect the big boys. Underestimate the competition at your own risk.

Re: SEC....SEC....SEC

Jan 15, 2016, 12:54 PM

Yeah that great game that year Bama and LSU inbred for a title. Scar must be the ###### y'all made that day. And I didn't know you claimed Florida's success of raising convicts and winning championships.

Your great coach said after the game that "I made the call to onside kick because I felt like if we gave them the ball back we would not have a chance to win". And to disagree with him means you down right don't know football in Bama ain't that right boy?

Re: I have bad news for you.......

Jan 16, 2016, 2:52 PM

if you divorce your wife she'll still be your sister.;-P

Keep in mind a lot of those wins were b/c you were placed

Jan 15, 2016, 1:59 PM [ in reply to SEC....SEC....SEC ]

In the national championship.

I think of those, this is one you did earn, so congrats on it. All others IMO have an asterisk next to it.

Jan 15, 2016, 2:00 PM

S & C is definitely a strong point. It did not cost us the game, we all know what did, ST.

Jan 15, 2016, 5:23 PM

#### right! Maybe they should get $400k a year also?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,590
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic