Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: WATCH: Blossomgame steals the show at NBA Vet Camp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,685

BKB Update: WATCH: Blossomgame steals the show at NBA Vet Camp

Aug 11, 2015, 9:18 AM

WATCH: Blossomgame steals the show at NBA Vet Camp

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He really could have a KJ type of breakout year; the

Aug 11, 2015, 9:29 AM

raw ability is definitely there. The way he battled back from the injury says something too. Pulling hard for him!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: BKB Update: WATCH: Blossomgame steals the show at NBA Vet Camp

Aug 11, 2015, 9:31 AM

Nice compliment for Jaron. Really looking forward to our team this year. Jaron will be a leader of this group on and off the court.

Aug 11, 2015, 9:59 AM

Good, positive hype. Looking for a breakout year for JB, but hope he sticks around for his senior year. New coliseum, and new talented transfers...2016 could be a really good year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2015, 10:48 AM

Would really like to see JB average somewhere around 15 PPG. We need him to be our guy who's gonna "get his" every night, and teams have to worry about stopping everyone else.

Then we need that everyone else (Grantham, Devoe, Holmes, Nnoko) to get us a couple of 10 PPG scorers.

That is very realistic, he averaged over 13 PPG last year***

Aug 11, 2015, 6:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: That is very realistic, he averaged over 13 PPG last year***

Aug 13, 2015, 10:21 AM

No doubt. I think he'll definitely make some kind of jump, just somewhat hoping that he doesn't bail on us before returning to the new Littlejohn the following season.

I don't think right now he's an early entry candidate

Aug 13, 2015, 10:43 AM

but then no one thought that of KJ either. They are different players as far as style. I see JB making a jump this year that may not necessarily be reflected by a spike in PPG. I want to see him shoot at a higher percentage, especially from 3, and be a more complete player. I think the guy who makes a statistical jump this year is Grantham.

I'm excited about this year, in spite of the obstacle of no home court. I believe Holmes will make us a better offensive team. I think we'll be solid in the post. Nothing extraordinary, but with 3 big bodies, able to hold our own. I see our bench with Hudson, Devoe and Ajukwa as an asset. And I think Roper has a good senior year and emerges as the team leader.

We'll see, but I'm ready for my favorite time of year, November, with hopefully a football team playing for the big time and hoops cranking up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic