Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Roper named to All-ACC Academic Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,874

BKB Update: Roper named to All-ACC Academic Team

Mar 5, 2015, 3:30 PM

Roper named to All-ACC Academic Team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Roper named to All-ACC Academic Team

Mar 5, 2015, 4:40 PM

Congrats J. Roper on a great academic year. I wish I understood your inconsistency on the court this year. I'm guessing it's got something to do with you and Coach B. Does anyone have info on this?

Mar 5, 2015, 7:47 PM

BB doesn't do very well in helping young men channel frustrations in the face of his way of teaching/coaching. BB has a tendency to tear down without building back up, or a way of creating a constructive solutions to observed inconsistencies.... especially when a players physical stature doesn't meet his desires...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2015, 10:51 PM

Lol and you know this how? Bc from what I have read you are full of ####

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It's really none of your business how I know this...

Mar 8, 2015, 10:01 AM

...and yo mama was full of #### but dumped you out....

I don't engage internet foolishness so please never engage me again unless you decide to have an intelligent respectful discourse....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2015, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Roper named to All-ACC Academic Team ]

Now, if you are a stats person, check time on the court. A 40% shooter in the last 2 years has consistently lost minutes. Why? Averaged double figures through the NIT tournament. Benched to start the year. Finally starts playing and now back on the bench. Inconsistent? Who is inconsistent? Check stats of the players taking the most shots and their free throw%. with Roper, the question is why does Brownell play him when he plays him?

Another note, its his second time with this honor. The people reading this take the time to negatively look at him.

Good for you Rope***

Mar 5, 2015, 5:00 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2015, 7:44 PM

Congrats.

Highly skeptical of the unc guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2015, 7:48 PM

...or the five or six Louisville guys...

there you go again

Mar 6, 2015, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Roper named to All-ACC Academic Team ]

dude, it's 2015... the paper classes scheme ended in 2011. before Paige arrived in Chapel Hill

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com/46761/uncs-paige-wins-skip-prosser-award-as-top-acc-scholar-athlete/

2nd team academic all-american for 2 years

double major with a strong GPA

you can be skeptical all you want.

and you can be wrong.

Mar 5, 2015, 10:44 PM

Congratulations to Jordan. I notice there are 21 guys on the team, seven from Louisville which I find highly suspect. What qualifies you to make all ACC academic team? Is it GPA of a certain level?

Mar 6, 2015, 12:16 PM

You have no idea about a players academic credit but you PREJUDGE a player because of a false perception concerning you misaligned views on Louisville.

FYI, one of Louisville's players was a National High School Merit Finalist. I would assume that having achieved that honor in high school would allow for consideration of Academic recognition in college.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,874
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic