Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC coach on Clemson Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,896

BC coach on Clemson Game

Nov 6, 2018, 6:55 AM

https://youtu.be/hBemgbQDF3c

Coach Addazio talks up coming game with Clemson.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC coach on Clemson Game

Nov 6, 2018, 7:11 AM

Thanks for poasting. Listened to first half of it- don't have time for rest. Addazio was very complementary of Dabo and our guys!+1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Nov 6, 2018, 8:06 AM

He usually is , but make no mistake about it they are coming in to win. The Tigers will have to beat them with the A game .
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Really like this guy!

Nov 6, 2018, 7:34 AM

Watched him on ESPN’s ‘Coaches Table’ (?) broadcast of first CFP Championship game against Bama. He and Babers were very complimentary of our Tigers. Both had great insights and provided good commentary throughout the game. They also seemed to be having fun, enjoying the experience, and providing some good entertainment.

I did find that this somewhat reminded me of listening to Babers’ interviews and comments last year. Babers was also very complimentary - even intimating that they had no chance - and then his team went out and beat us on Friday the 13th, in the Carrier Dome.

I think this year’s Tigers are not going to ‘let’ THAT happen this Saturday in Chestnut Hill.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Really like this guy!

Nov 6, 2018, 8:09 AM

I agree it’s a smoke screen to make the Tigers overlook them. But its championship time. We need to bring championship football with us.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed

Nov 6, 2018, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Really like this guy! ]

Both guys were outstanding in the Coaches' Film Room broadcast. They were by far the two most insightful commentators on that broadcast with McElwain being good as well. Babers was my favorite.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that the same year that Dave Doernan was doing that

Nov 6, 2018, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Really like this guy! ]

gig also? He acted like someone kicked his puppy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 6, 2018, 8:24 AM

Big fan of Coach A, great coach and produces a tough nose, well coached team. He is really a perfect fit for Boston College. He seems like he has a deep respect for Dabo and Clemson.

This is gonna be a very physical game and a great test for our tigers! Can’t wait to see how we do against an Alabama light defense this week.

Nov 6, 2018, 8:46 AM

Agree, I like Addazio a lot. Also watched him some on the coaches broadcast of the CFP game. The huge contrast there was him vs. Doeren.

Nov 6, 2018, 8:47 AM

Reminds me of Dino Babers the year Syracuse beat us. Dino was all complimentary and basically said they had no chance but hoped to be competitive. It gave me a bad feeling because I knew deep down he was thinking we are going to win this thing.

I think Addazio is thinking the same thing - except it wont happen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 3:06 PM

We can hope, I worry about the cold weather. But it is championship time.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2018, 5:10 PM

Stop worrying about the weather. The forecast in Boston on Saturday is extremely similar to the forecast in Clemson. It’s not going to be 8 degrees and sleeting.

Nov 6, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: BC coach on Clemson Game ]

We can hope, I worry about the cold weather. But it is championship time.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2018, 4:26 PM

I have looked and looked but I can't find the coaches film room from our NC. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Nov 6, 2018, 6:39 PM

Try YouTube

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,896
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic