Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC/Duke ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 690

BC/Duke ...

Sep 19, 2020, 2:35 PM

I just flipped over to this game. Is BC playing that well? Does BC look good or does Duke look bad?

Like everyone else here I was really pulling for Brice to play really well. Right when I flipped over he threw a beautiful pass that his WR dropped that should’ve been a touchdown. How has he looked in this game? Obviously not well given the score. But has it been Brice being bad or BC being that good?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC/Duke ...

Sep 19, 2020, 2:39 PM

Chase shows flashes but he doesnt have many weapons. They are a middling ACC team right now. Maybe it will get better over time

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 2:42 PM

Thank you!

BC has a new coach this year right? Or is this his second year?

Where were Duke and BC expected to finish in the ACC this year? What type of conference record were people predicting for them?

Sep 19, 2020, 2:46 PM

New coach. Young guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 2:40 PM

Well that was certainly an ugly play! BC knew what was coming Brice never had a chance It just sucks that he had the ball knocked away. That’s where as a QB you have to be expecting that back side pressure and have both hands on the ball.

Sep 19, 2020, 2:41 PM

Little of both. BC has a good new QB and defense. Chase us average at best and turnovers have killed Duke.

Sep 19, 2020, 2:47 PM

That’s what I thought. Chase Brice is a great kid and will certainly go down as a Clemson legend because of one play and saving our ### and helping us win a national championship and of course he is a Clemson alum So he will always be a Clemson man for sure But I think he’s probably a borderline D1 QB. He certainly shows flashes of ability but I think he lacks the consistency that’s needed to be a successful starting quarterback at this level.

Sep 19, 2020, 2:44 PM

Chase is throwing some great passes, but forcing too much and getting bitten for it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is also throwing a bunch or HIGH balls***

Sep 19, 2020, 2:49 PM

null

Sep 19, 2020, 2:47 PM

Both teams are just not very good. Chase wanted to play, and I don't blame him for transferring, but it will be a humbling experience.

Replies: 9
| visibility 690
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic