Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: NC State Takes Series With 7-1 Win Over No. 14 Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

BSB Update: NC State Takes Series With 7-1 Win Over No. 14 Tigers

Apr 7, 2014, 10:28 PM

NC State Takes Series With 7-1 Win Over No. 14 Tigers

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Average baseball program.

Apr 7, 2014, 11:16 PM

Our baseball tigers have become very average over the past 3-4 years. I keep waiting for that next great team, but it has become pretty consistently average and not a lot of fun to follow.

Re: Average baseball program.

Apr 7, 2014, 11:25 PM

It is so disappointing considering we used to be consistently in the top 10 and occasionally number 1 in the country. It looks like another year where we may or may not get a 1st round regional and (if we are lucky enough to win that then we would lose -again- to USA - or another team in Cola. The quality of players has dropped and our coach has made many disappointing decisions that have cost us games. I think a change is needed before the program falls to the level where we would be lucky to get into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.

Apr 8, 2014, 4:56 PM

I think you have to take collegiate baseball for what it is. It's great to feel elite in any sport(or at least like a consistent winner) but our team has been winning 2 out of every 3 for the most part. You can't be too heart broken about how we've done.

Apr 7, 2014, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Average baseball program. ]

It is so disappointing considering we used to be consistently in the top 10 and occasionally number 1 in the country. It looks like another year where we may or may not get a 1st round regional and (if we are lucky enough to win that then we would lose -again- to USuC - or another team in Cola. The quality of players has dropped and our coach has made many disappointing decisions that have cost us games. I think a change is needed before the program falls to the level where we would be lucky to get into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.

Apr 7, 2014, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Average baseball program. ]

It is so disappointing considering we used to be consistently in the top 10 and occasionally number 1 in the country. It looks like another year where we may or may not get a 1st round regional and (if we are lucky enough to win that then we would lose -again- to USuC - or another team in Cola. The quality of players has dropped and our coach has made many disappointing decisions that have cost us games. I think a change is needed before the program falls to the level where we would be lucky to get into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.

It is no fun at all and a change at coach is overdue***

Apr 8, 2014, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Average baseball program. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic