Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Jeff Scott: "Best defense we have played this season"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,541

FB Update: Jeff Scott: "Best defense we have played this season"

Sep 26, 2016, 12:26 PM

Jeff Scott: "Best defense we have played this season"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn was a little better - but I'm glad you said this

Sep 26, 2016, 1:05 PM

You don't want to give to fire them up in any way. Also they are arguable better than Auburn's D

Re: Auburn was a little better - but I'm glad you said this

Sep 26, 2016, 1:22 PM

AU appears to have a little better defense but we were at their house. I'm not sure things are equal considering that.

It seems to me that our defense is about as good as anybody after showing such discipline on the road against AU and GT. I'm not sure UL can muster a similar performance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn was a little better - but I'm glad you said this

Sep 27, 2016, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Auburn was a little better - but I'm glad you said this ]

Pick up all those dropped balls we had playing against Auburn, and their defense looks average. Pick up all those dropped balls, and change all those running plays away from the teeth of everyone's defense, and we look like the team we ended last season with. I honestly believe that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Jeff Scott: "Best defense we have played this season"

Sep 26, 2016, 1:27 PM

They play a 3-4.. .we havent done well with odd-man fronts recently... or any fronts running the ball this year. Hoping to see that complete game from the offense this Saturday. GTech was some progress but not at the level to beat UL I dont think... yet. I think BV can slow them down but only if our offense is spending some time on the field.

Re: FB Update: Jeff Scott: "Best defense we have played this season"

Sep 27, 2016, 10:26 AM

That can be said about any team we play against. If our offense can't make 1st downs and keep drives alive, it will zap every bit of energy from our D. I hate it when folks will say that our D didn't do anything in the 4th quarter, but the truth and facts are, if the offense would have kept some drives alive, our D would still have their legs under them in the 4th quarter. And That's a Fact!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We play against the best D everyday in practice

Sep 26, 2016, 2:27 PM

keep improving and we'll win

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,541
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic