Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel confident we will win against Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I feel confident we will win against Auburn

Aug 13, 2016, 10:25 PM

But I think it might be a tad closer than it should be because our corners are going to need some work. Yes I know our offense is a tall order but seriously.... We are going to give up some big plays.

I keep hoping the D just surprises everyone but I just think our O might have to carry the D some this time. I'm a little worried about auburn being first game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn is hemorrhaging players

Aug 13, 2016, 10:28 PM

Why do you think our Defense won't be ready?

Clemson

Re: Auburn is hemorrhaging players

Aug 13, 2016, 10:35 PM

Well the coaches pretty much admitted they struggled badly today. And even though talented , they need to preform better. Was pretty clear.

Aug 13, 2016, 10:38 PM

I would not worry too much yet. I think the coaches are just trying to light a fire under someone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think Auburn's offense is close to Clemon's

Aug 13, 2016, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Auburn is hemorrhaging players ]

At any position?

Clemson

Re: Do you think Auburn's offense is close to Clemon's

Aug 14, 2016, 3:04 PM

yes, Oline

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2016, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Auburn is hemorrhaging players ]

There is 3 weeks of practices left, and it's the same thing every year. Our offense is gonna make any D look bad, year 3 of this offense together makes a difference and will only help build the D.

Aug 14, 2016, 12:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Auburn is hemorrhaging players ]

They struggled against the #1 QB corps, #2 OL corps & #1 WR corps in the nation...

It's hard not to improve when you're making mistakes against and leaning from the BEST in college football.

Aug 14, 2016, 3:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Auburn is hemorrhaging players ]

I think it's pretty obvious that Clemson's offense is loaded. So our defense is practicing against an offense that just came off of putting up 550 yards in a national championship game.

So practicing against that every single day, how do you think our defense is going to do when the first team they see that isn't Clemson is Auburn?

Aug 14, 2016, 5:00 AM

Well that logic sure sounds nice but I'm not sure it addresses real concerns. But I hope u r right. I think it's more likely we will get burned quite a few times.

I really hope the defensive backs sure figure things out fast. Otherwise people are going right after them all day long every game.

Aug 14, 2016, 5:11 AM

Good lord, just stop and go back to cootland. Drivel.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cause he's a Coot Troll.

Aug 13, 2016, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Auburn is hemorrhaging players ]

And you fed him.

Tsk, tsk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

He whined last time only 'trolls' responded

Aug 13, 2016, 10:47 PM

So I wanted to see if it was true...But his post contradicts this one:

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19791597

no to mention his 'worry' contradicts his subject line, but let's not be too mean

Clemson

Auburn does not have a QB that can throw the FB

Aug 13, 2016, 11:57 PM

Our corners will be fine.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel confident we will win against Auburn

Aug 14, 2016, 11:37 AM

Team speed on both sides of the ball for Clemson will be noticeable quite early in the opener... Auburn is slow and will be exposed.

Aug 14, 2016, 11:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm giving you a tu again Bc that sounds lkke

Aug 14, 2016, 11:55 AM

You are a Clemson fan again. Here is my opinion. Our offense is good enough to beat almost anybody in our schedule with only an ok defense. Our DL is stout, our lbs are beasts with a lot of young raw talent. Our des a touch unproven but I thin Bryant won't be a letdown at all and I think others step up in other side. So question for me is dbs. Have some leave for pros injuries etc anyone who states we are where we need to be is wrong. That being said we have freak athletes and Clemson guys along with bv along with practicing against number one offense in the country day in day out. If you think they'll be Best Buy sept 3rd fooling yourselves but they will be good enough and then by fsu I think they will be experienced in game time situations and by acc championship and playoffs I think we are a top 10 defense again. My opinion.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2016, 12:00 PM

It'll be interesting to see how well the Clemson offense does against Kevin Steele's Auburn defense. When he was at Clemson he'd do well against traditional "pro style" offenses but couldn't defend the spread with a mobile QB. They looked like completely different 11 players against West Virginia than against Virginia Tech.

Aug 14, 2016, 12:42 PM

Nobody thinks that our D will be top 10 this season .
Yea they will give up big plays, just like the last 2 years.
But they will also make a lot of big plays this season also.
BC had a great D last year, how did that work out for them.
As long as we hold the other teams under 35 which we will everything is going to be just fine.
The only game that our D must be great in is FSU.
By then and just the importance of this game .
The Tiger D will be clicking .

Aug 14, 2016, 12:59 PM

i think they're top 10-20 all day, everyday. I also think secondary will be better than last yr. there is not a qb on schedule that is a concern.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 14, 2016, 1:06 PM

I think we will be fine on D, like I said we will give up some big plays.
But they will make way more big stops and give our O a chance to win the game.

Aug 14, 2016, 1:52 PM

Lmao Franklin is bad. All he has is legs. I expect at least 2 INT. I think this is a double digit win folks. He's gonna wish he stayed JUCO

Aug 14, 2016, 1:55 PM

Who exactly do they have at quarterback that will be able to challenge our secondary vertically anyway?

Aug 14, 2016, 8:33 PM

I'm an Alabama fan so I hope Clemson wins by 30 over there at jordan-hare, just so the barner's season is hopeless from the onset. I'd be lying if I said that I was rooting for y'all against FSU, though, because I'd rather face those schnooks in the playoffs than Deshaun Watson again

Roll Tide and BYOG

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic