Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn, FSU, and Louisville are our hardest games next
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,197

Auburn, FSU, and Louisville are our hardest games next

Apr 17, 2017, 6:39 PM

year. Comment on your thoughts on losing to each. Mine are:

Auburn - SEC. Will be a Coot victory.
FSU- We have become their equal. They hate it. We beat them at their house last year. Got to beat them this year.
Louisville - up there. No doubt they have been waiting for this game all year. Additionally, the Heisman QB wants to shine and prove why he deserved the Heisman last year. This is the game I am looking forward to. Win or lose, it think this might be Coach V's biggest challenge.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn, FSU, and Louisville are our hardest games next

Apr 17, 2017, 6:54 PM

VT and NCSU will be tough road games. Can guarantee you that Fuente and the Hokies will be itching to get us at their place. Do not kid yourself about these two games as they are extremely important to their coaches and fan bases.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2017, 6:55 PM

Great minds think alike.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2017, 6:54 PM

I agree with this but VT won't be a breeze. Also NC State will pose a challenge due to the game being played at Carter Finley. However, with our coaching and talent, I see a solid season in our future.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've had no thoughts about losing to anybody.

Apr 17, 2017, 6:57 PM

As far as I'm concerned Clemson is National Champions until someone proves otherwise. I doubt either of those teams can beat us with either of our QBs. Tony and Jeff coached around Cole Stoud and all our guys are much better than Cole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've had no thoughts about losing to anybody.

Apr 17, 2017, 7:08 PM

I'm not saying we will lose to auburn but it is so early in the season, our lack of QB experience stands out

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2017, 7:02 PM

CU1966, what was your major? Same class.

Apr 17, 2017, 7:07 PM

I feel like if our offense has a pulse, we beat everyone but FSU and Auburn with a random loss. We got a lot to replace but the defense is gonna keep us in games the same way it did when DW4 went down 2 years ago. We won a lot of close games without a QB that year. We just need a QB that can handle the pressure and be smart by getting it into the playmakers hands.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2017, 7:19 PM

Losing sucks, period! If I have to make a pick, the earlier in the season a loss is, the more time to bounce back in the rankings.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,197
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic